50m des pistes de Valmeinier, accès sauna
Stay in the heart of adventure by booking into our apartment that's nestled at the border of the Northern and Southern Alps. You’ll be close to over 150km of ski tracks, great shops, and fantastic local restaurants. Whether you like to ski, snowshoe, telemark, or hike, you’ll find an adventure with your name on it.
- 1 Bedroom with a Double bed
- Great Value - second sleeping area may be a bedroom with a Double bed or an alcove with 2 Single beds
- Bunk beds in a cozy sleeping alcove
- Double sofa bed in the living room
- Cook up a delicious meal in your kitchen
- Enjoy the view from your balcony or patio
- Lock your skis up in the on-site ski storage
- Ski Rental Discounts when you book with us!
- Relax in the shared indoor hot tub or sauna
- FREE Outdoor Parking + Paid Covered Parking
- Hotel-style front desk and reception - enjoy a stress-free vacation!
Your next great outdoor adventure starts with a stay in our rustic apartment in Valmeinier 1800! When you stay with us, you’ll be nestled at the border of the Northern and Southern Alps, close to over 150km of ski tracks. Whether you’re coming in the winter to ski, snowboard, telemark, or monoski, or you’re coming in the summer to hike, you’ll find an adventure with your name on it. Located at the foot of the Domaine Galibier-Thabor, enjoy easy access to the ski pistes, and to wonderful strolls around the lakes in the area.
There is 1 BEDROOM in our 50m2 unit with a Double bed, and a sleeping alcove with Bunk beds. There is also an additional sleeping area that is either a Bedroom with a Double bed, or an additional Alcove with 2 Single beds. There is also a Double sofa bed in the living area.
Work up a sweat? Wash off in the 1 BATHROOM.
After a day spent on the pistes, come back to our cozy apartment and relax in the LIVING AREA. If you feel like watching some TV, let us know and we can provide you with television for an additional charge. Or, if the weather’s nice, why not relax on your balcony or patio and read a good book.
Before you start your adventure, cook up a big breakfast in your KITCHEN, which features a ceramic hob, a refrigerator, a microwave, and a toaster. Feeling a bit sluggish? Then brew yourself a cup of coffee using our coffeemaker. If you need groceries, you can walk to the nearby Sherpa Supermarché.
At the end of the day, your muscles might be a bit sore. All of our guests enjoy access to a shared on-site sauna and hot tub at the Résidence Le Vermont, where this unit is conveniently located.
If you don’t feel like cooking, we highly recommend you walk over to Pizza Rock – it’s where the locals go to get their pizza! Looking for something a bit fancier than pizza? Check out Restaurant Les Lauzes, which is only a 5-minute drive from your apartment. If you didn’t feel like bringing your own skis, you can rent some from nearby Top Ski II, just a stroll away, before heading out to the pistes. New to skiing? There's a ski school in the resort just a short stroll away!
For guests not travelling with their own ski equipment, rentals are available at the nearby Skiset, which offers a wide range of equipment for every level of skier or snowboarder. Upon booking with us, we will provide you with an exclusive Promo Code that will give you a great discount on ski rentals when you book in advance!OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- Please specify any bedding preferences with our team and we will be happy to try and accommodate you
- This unit may be a duplex - please let us know if you have a preference
- Sheets, Bath towel, Hand towel: included
- 5 €/Bath mat
- Linen Pack (sheets, bath towel): included
- Some of these residences accept pets at an additional charge of €35/pet/week or €7/pet/day. Pets must have current vaccinations and be microchipped/tattoed.
- Breakfast (Bread, croissants and pastries) delivery service: Payment on site
- Daily Cleaning Service: 25.00 €/day for 7 guests; 30.00 €/day for 8 guests
- Mid-Stay Cleaning Service: 60 €/day for 7 guests; 70 €/day for 8 guests
- End-of-stay cleaning service: 70€ - 160€ per apartment
- Raclettes Grill: 5.00€/day
- TV: 9.00€/day; 45.00€/week
- Covered parking: 15.00€/day; 69.00€/week
- Guests are welcome to use the Wi-Fi in the reception
- The properties here are individually decorated
- Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €400 per apartment
- Please note that a small daily eco-tax and tourist tax per person will be collected upon arrival. The amount is subject to change, please consult the local municipality for the exact amount based on your stay dates.
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day