Chalet Privé 10p, à 300m des pistes Paradiski !
Love to ski? Then you'll love being close to the immense Paradiski ski area, courtesy of our rustic chalet! Whether your favourite winter adventure includes skiing, snowboarding, or snowshoeing, you’re sure to have a blast in La Plagne. Other features we think you’ll love:
**A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
Cuddle up in our cozy chalet in La Plagne and appreciate the beauty of the winter wonderland around you. Our guests enjoy easy access to the pristine mountain pistes of the Paradiski area, which has over 230 ski tracks, with the ESF La Plagne also just 1.4km away. Whether you love to ski, snowboard, toboggan, or snowshoe, you’re sure to find a winter adventure with your name on it. If you come our way in the summer, you’ll have to take advantage of the area’s beautiful hiking trails. After a great day in the mountains, return to our cozy chalet and warm up by the majestic fireplace.
- 4 Bedrooms, each with either a Double bed or 2 Single beds
- Great value! Alcove with Bunk bed acts like another bedroom
- Cozy wood-burning fireplace
- Make a meal in your kitchen
- Take advantage of the complimentary outdoor parking
- Keep your chalet uncluttered by taking advantage of the on-site ski storage
- 300m from the pistes!
- FREE Shuttle to La Plagne Centre
- Wi-Fi access available
- Access to a hotel-style front desk and reception - enjoy a stress-free vacation!
- Ski Rental Discounts when you book with us!
There are 4 BEDROOMS in our 82m2 unit, each of which has either a Double bed or 2 Single beds. There is also an alcove with a Bunk bed. Providing optimal flexibility, if you have a preference as to your bedding arrangement, please let us know when booking and we'll do our best to accommodate you.
Work up a sweat skiing the pristine mountain pistes? Then wash off in our 3 BATHROOMS. If you're travelling light, we can provide you with bed linens and towels for an additional charge.
If you’re tired after a long day of adventure, relax on the comfy couches of the LIVING AREA and watch the TV, or curl up in front of the wood-burning fireplace. Want some fresh air? This unit may feature a balcony or patio - please request this with our team at booking! And don’t worry about cluttering the place up with your ski equipment – there is ski storage on-site.
Before you hit the pistes, be sure to make a big breakfast and enjoy it in the spacious dining area, courtesy of our property’s KITCHEN. It features a ceramic hob, a refrigerator, a dishwasher, a microwave, and a toaster. If you need some caffeine to start your day, feel free to make some in our coffeemaker. While we’d recommend you bring groceries with you, if you forget anything, there is a small selection of groceries at Spar, which is only a short drive from the chalet.
After you’ve arrived at Les Chalets du Praz, where this unit is conveniently located, enjoy the wonderful amenities and services! Take advantage of the complimentary outdoor parking, along with the off-site reception and front desk service. Stay connected with loved ones using the FREE Wi-Fi in the reception, before heading back to the pistes, only 300m away. Upon your arrival, you’ll need to give a fully-refundable damage deposit and a cleaning deposit. You’ll also be asked for a small daily Holiday Tax. If you want to bring a pet, please let us know in advance and we will do our best to accommodate them for an additional charge.
Don’t feel like cooking? Then walk over to Au Coin Du Feu for a warm welcome and delicious food. If you’re looking for a place with a good kids menu and good pizza, you can walk to Le Monica’s. If you’re travelling light, you can rent ski equipment from either Skiset le Cervin or Intersport Rent just a short walk away! For everything else, the main resort of Plagne Centre can be easily reached by free shuttle bus or car.
For guests not travelling with their own ski equipment, rentals are available at the nearby Skiset, which offers a wide range of equipment for every level of skier or snowboarder. Upon booking with us, we will provide you with an exclusive Promo Code that will give you a great discount on ski rentals when you book in advance!OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Please note that bed linen, towels and other Essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- You will love the proximity to the Paradiski ski area, which has over 425km of pistes and 232 ski tracks
- Book a trip down the bobsled track for some extra excitement
- If you come in the summer, try paragliding
- Appreciate the fresh air on your balcony or patio - please request this with our team and we will be happy to try and accommodate you
- Parking spaces are limited and are available on a first-come, first-serve basis
- Upon arrival, you’ll be asked for a fully-refundable security deposit of €750, and a cleaning deposit of between €168 to €240
- There is a Holiday Tax of €1.65/person, per night
- If you want to bring your pet, please let us know when booking and we will try our best to accommodate you for an additional fee of €5/night or €25/week
- Travelling light? You can rent kits which feature linens and bath towels for €10/person so you don’t have to bring your own!
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day