Appartement cosy central | Super séjour de ski!
Located only 100m from the village center and only 5 minutes from the ski lifts, our comfy apartment is perfect for a relaxing ski vacation. Other features we think you’ll love:
- 1 Bedroom with a Double bed
- Great value! Alcove with Bunk beds acts like an additional bedroom
- Double sofa bed in the living area
- Enjoy the fresh mountain air and the view from your balcony or patio
- Make a meal in the Full Kitchen
**A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
Dreaming of a relaxed skiing retreat away from the hustle and bustle of larger resorts? Then check out our cozy and charming apartment! Our charming property’s central location gives our guests easy access to a variety of fun activities, including skiing, cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, and skating. A nearby cable car takes you directly to the ski area of Alpe d’Huez. Come during the right time of year and you’ll have the opportunity to enjoy various themed events! At the end of a great day on the pistes or exploring the hiking trails, enjoy the fresh air on your private balcony/patio with a glass of your favourite wine.
There is 1 BEDROOM in our 40m2 unit with a Double bed, along with an Alcove with a set of Bunk beds. In the living area, there is a Double sofa bed.
After a long day of adventure, wash off in our 1 BATHROOM. If you're travelling light, you can rent kits featuring bed linens and towels on-site for an additional charge.
Once you’re all cleaned up, kick back in your LIVING AREA and enjoy a book or watch a movie on the TV. Want more fresh air? Then step out onto your balcony or patio and enjoy the view. Personally, we think the view gets better when you indulge in some of the local food.
Speaking of food, prepare meals in your KITCHENETTE, which features a ceramic hob, a refrigerator, a dishwasher, utensils, a microwave, and a toaster. Having trouble getting started in the morning? Make yourself a cup of coffee in our coffeemaker. If you’re planning on doing a lot of cooking, we’d recommend you bring groceries with you. If you forget something, the nearby Sherpa Supermarché has a small selection of groceries.
As our guest at Les Valmonts de Vaujany, you will enjoy complimentary covered parking to keep your vehicle safe from the elements (reservation recommended as spaces are limited). You’ll also enjoy one FREE session in the sauna. We’d recommend taking advantage of the free session when your muscles start aching from your time on the ski hill. You may also book additional sauna sessions for an extra fee. Plan to connect with people back home? Then take advantage of the FREE Wi-Fi in the reception. Though, if you’d prefer, you can also get Wi-Fi in your unit for an additional fee. When you arrive, you’ll be asked for a fully-refundable security deposit. Guests are requested to clean their apartments prior to departure, or a full end of stay cleaning will be provided for a charge of approximately €84.
Please note that the Tomorrowland Festival will be taking place from March 14 to March 21 and the Grand Domaine ski area will be closed from March 17 to 20. However, the Oz Vaujany ski area will remain open!
After you’ve worked up an appetite, walk over to Stiefs Steakhouse Café and try the burgers, which are particularly good. If you’re feeling up for a cocktail, Le-Scratch is your best bet. It’s only a 5-minute drive from your apartment. If it's your first time on the mountain, you're in luck! The Esf Vaujany ski school is just a 10-minute walk away. Looking to rent ski equipment? Looking to rent ski equipment? Book with us and you’ll receive a discount of up to 55% when you reserve your rental equipment with Skiset, the leading independent mountain sports shop network in France.OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Please note that bed linen, towels and other Essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- The Tomorrowland Festival will be taking place from March 14 to March 21 and the Grand Domaine ski area will be closed from March 17 to 20. However, the Oz Vaujany ski area will remain open!
- Complimentary Covered Parking
- Sore? Rest your muscles in the shared Sauna for one FREE session
- FREE Wi-Fi in the common areas
- Close to the cable car that takes you directly to the ski area of Alpe d’Huez
- Hotel-style front desk and reception - enjoy a stress-free vacation!
- Ski Rental Discounts when you book with us!
- Free cancellation up to 14 days before arrival
- After a day on the pistes, kick up your feet and enjoy the included TV
- Our unit comes with covered parking to keep your vehicle out of the elements
- This area is perfect for people looking for a calmer skiing experience, away from the hustle and bustle of busier resorts
- No Holiday Tax!
- If you need to catch up with friends from back home, take advantage of the FREE Wi-Fi in the reception or enjoy Wi-Fi in-room for an additional charge
- When you arrive, you’ll be asked for a fully-refundable security deposit of €500
- Guests are requested to clean their apartments prior to departure, or a full end of stay cleaning will be provided for a charge
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day