Appart au pied des Grands Vans avec jacuzzi commun
Beautiful ski-in ski-out duplex apartment close to great downhill skiing, cross-country skiing, and a beautiful snowpark. You can take the cable car to the Grandes Platières and enjoy the panorama of Mont Blanc.
- 2 Bedrooms, each with either a Double bed or 2 Single beds
- Double sofa bed in the living room
- Make a meal in your full kitchen
- Enjoy the views from your balcony (sizes vary by unit)
Whisk yourself away to a winter wonderland by staying in our cozy duplex apartment in Flaine, just an hour away from Geneva!! Our guests enjoy easy access to a variety of exciting activities, including downhill skiing, cross-country skiing, snowmobile rides, helicopter flights, and a snowpark. The Grand Vans ski lift is located just downstairs from your apartment, and shops, restaurants, bakeries can be found within 100m. Exhausted from your adventures? Be sure to take the cable car to the Grandes Platières – the panoramic view of Mont Blanc is terrific. If you still have energy to burn, be sure to go for a swim in the indoor pool on-site. We highly recommend that you enjoy the fresh air from your private balcony after a day on the slopes!
There are 2 BEDROOMS in our 44m2 unit, each of which has either a Double bed or 2 Single beds. There is also a Double sofa bed in the living room to accommodate extra guests or the kids.
Wash off in our 1 BATHROOM. An additional Shower Room provides ample space for your group.
Relax in the cozy LIVING AREA. Be sure to kick up your feet and enjoy something on television at no additional charge, or burrow into your favourite book. Not relaxed enough? Then head to the outdoor hot tub or the sauna. Just outside, you'll find your private balcony! Balcony sizes range from 6 sq.m to 45 sq.m.
Cook up a meal in the full KITCHEN, which features a ceramic hob, a refrigerator, a dishwasher, a microwave, and a toaster. If you need some caffeine to kickstart your morning, we’ve got you covered: our unit comes with a coffeemaker.
When you arrive at Résidence Les Terrasses de Veret, covered parking is available for 15.00€/day; 69.00€/week. Enjoy the on-site ski storage after a great day outside, before diving into the indoor pool on-site. Warm up in the hot tub or sauna to soothe your sore muscles.
If you don’t feel like cooking, you’ll be happy to hear that there are 2 amazing restaurants within walking distance. Le Diamant Noir is the place to go for cocktails and Sabaudia has delicious family cooking. This area is known to have some of the best snow cover in the French Alps, so be sure to take advantage of the expansive Domaine Grand Massif with access to Samoëns, Morillon, Les Carroz et Sixt- fer -à-Cheval. Best of all, there's lift access just across from the residence that will directly connect you to Flaine-Forum in the centre of the resort. Looking to rent ski equipment? Book with us and you’ll receive a discount of up to 55% when you reserve your rental equipment with Skiset, the leading independent mountain sports shop network in France.OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- This unit may feature a balcony or terrace - please do let us know if you have a preference
- Select units may be equipped with accessible features - Please let us know if you would like these features and we will do our best to accommodate you!
- Bedding configurations may vary - Please let our team know if you have a preference and we will do our best to accommodate you
- Sheets: 10 € per week; Bath towel: 7 €; Hand towel: 5 €; Bath mat: 5 €
- Some of these residences accept pets at an additional charge of €35/pet/week or €7/pet/day. Pets must have current vaccinations and be microchipped/tattoed.
- Daily Cleaning Service: 25.00 €/day for 7 guests; 30.00 €/day for 8 guests
- Mid-Stay Cleaning Service: 60 €/day for 7 guests; 70 €/day for 8 guests
- End-of-stay cleaning service: 70 - 160 € per apartment
- Raclettes Grill: 5.00€/day
- TV: included
- Covered parking: 15.00€/day; 69.00€/week
- Wi-Fi: Free at the reception
- A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive
- Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €400 per apartment
- Please note that a small daily eco-tax and tourist tax per person will be collected upon arrival. The amount is subject to change, please consult the local municipality for the exact amount based on your stay dates.
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day