Appart au pied des Grands Vans avec jacuzzi commun
Beautiful ski-in ski-out duplex apartment close to great downhill skiing, cross-country skiing, and a beautiful snowpark. You can take the cable car to the Grandes Platières and enjoy the panorama of Mont Blanc. Other features:
- 2 Bedrooms, each with either a Double bed or 2 Single beds
- Double sofa bed in the living room
- Make a meal in your full kitchen
- Enjoy the views from your balcony (sizes vary by unit)
**A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
Whisk yourself away to a winter wonderland by staying in our cozy duplex apartment in Flaine, just an hour away from Geneva!! Our guests enjoy easy access to a variety of exciting activities, including downhill skiing, cross-country skiing, snowmobile rides, helicopter flights, and a snowpark. The Grand Vans ski lift is located just downstairs from your apartment, and shops, restaurants, bakeries can be found within 100m. Exhausted from your adventures? Be sure to take the cable car to the Grandes Platières – the panoramic view of Mont Blanc is terrific. If you still have energy to burn, be sure to go for a swim in the indoor pool on-site. We highly recommend that you enjoy the fresh air from your private balcony after a day on the slopes!
There are 2 BEDROOMS in our 44m2 unit, each of which has either a Double bed or 2 Single beds. Providing optimal flexibility, if you have a preference as to the bedding configuration of your unit, please let us know when booking and we will do our best to accommodate you. There is also a Double sofa bed in the living room to accommodate extra guests or the kids.
Wash off in our 1 BATHROOM. An additional Shower Room provides ample space for your group. If you're travelling light, we've got you covered with a FREE set of towels and bed linen.
Relax in the cozy LIVING AREA. Be sure to kick up your feet and enjoy something on television at no additional charge, or burrow into your favourite book. If you’d like to reconnect with Wi-Fi, you can either use it for free at the reception, or you can access it in your unit for €20/week. Not relaxed enough? Then head to the outdoor hot tub or the sauna. Just outside, you'll find your private balcony! Balcony sizes range from 6 sq.m to 45 sq.m.
Cook up a meal in the full KITCHEN, which features a ceramic hob, a refrigerator, a dishwasher, a microwave, and a toaster. If you need some caffeine to kickstart your morning, we’ve got you covered: our unit comes with a coffeemaker. Need to pick up groceries? Drive over to Sherpa Supermarché Flaine.
When you arrive at Résidence Les Terrasses de Veret, covered parking is available for €15/day or €105/week. Enjoy the on-site ski storage after a great day outside, before diving into the indoor pool on-site. Warm up in the hot tub or sauna to soothe your sore muscles. Upon your arrival, you’ll also be asked for a fully-refundable security deposit and a cleaning deposit, along with a small daily Holiday Tax. Guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure, or a part of the cleaning deposit will be retained.
If you’d like to bring a pet, let us know when booking and we’ll do our best to accommodate them for a small nightly fee. Please note that your balcony configuration and view may vary.
If you don’t feel like cooking, you’ll be happy to hear that there are 2 amazing restaurants in walking distance. Le Diamant Noir is the place to go for cocktails and Sabaudia has delicious family cooking. This area is known to have some of the best snow cover in the French Alps, so be sure to take advantage of the expansive Domaine Grand Massif with access to Samoëns, Morillon, Les Carroz et Sixt- fer -à-Cheval. Best of all, there's lift access just across from the residence that will directly connect you to Flaine-Forum in the centre of the resort. Looking to rent ski equipment? Book with us and you’ll receive a discount of up to 55% when you reserve your rental equipment with Skiset, the leading independent mountain sports shop network in France.OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- Be sure to book a trip on the cable car to the Grandes Platières, which will give you a panoramic view of Mont Blanc
- Enjoy some of the best snow cover in the French Alps!
- There are over 265km of slopes for you to enjoy
- Learn to ski at the ski school, Ski de Flaine, just a 9 minute walk away
- Please specify your bedding preferences with our team upon booking
- When you arrive, you’ll be asked to provide a damage deposit of €260 and a cleaning deposit of between €56 and €140, depending on the size of the accommodation
- There is a Holiday Tax of €1.50/night per person
- FREE Bed linen and towels!
- TV included
- Free Wi-Fi at reception
- Easy access to the Grands Vans and the Slopes
- Relax in the outdoor hot tub or sauna on-site
- Access to a lovely indoor pool
- Keep your skis safe by putting them in the on-site ski storage
- Ski Rental Discounts when you book with us!
- Covered parking available
- Hotel-style front desk and reception - enjoy a stress-free vacation!
- If you’d like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate you for €7/night or €35/week
- Covered parking is available for €15/day or €105/week
- A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ
- Free cancellation up to 14 days before arrival
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day