Appartement au pied du téléphérique, accès jacuzzi
Lovely ski-in ski-out apartment close to great downhill skiing and a beautiful snowpark. You can take the cable car to the Grandes Platières and enjoy the panorama of Mont Blanc.
- 3 Bedrooms, each with a Double bed or 2 Single beds
- Alcove with 1 or 2 Bunk beds acts like an additional bedroom!
- Double sofa bed in the living room
- Make a meal in your full kitchen
- Enjoy your balcony or terrace!
Looking for a room with a view? One that's close to the slopes? Then check out our spacious 75 sq. m ski-in/ski-out apartment in Flaine! Our guests enjoy easy access to a variety of exciting activities, including downhill skiing, cross-country skiing, snowmobile rides, helicopter flights, and a snowpark. The Grand Vans ski lift is located just downstairs from your apartment, and shops, restaurants, bakeries can be found within 100m. Be sure to take the cable car to the Grandes Platières – the panoramic view of Mont Blanc is terrific. If you still have energy to burn, be sure to go for a swim in the indoor pool on-site.
There are 3 BEDROOMS in our 65m2 unit, each of which has either a Double bed or 2 Single beds. Providing optimal flexibility, if you have a preference as to your bedding arrangement, please let us know when booking and we'll do our best to accommodate you. There's also an ALCOVE with Bunk beds, and a Double sofa bed in the living room.
Wash off in our 2 BATHROOMS. If you're travelling light, we've got you covered with a FREE set of towels and bed linen.
Relax in the cozy LIVING AREA. Be sure to kick up your feet and enjoy something on television at no additional charge, or burrow into your favourite book. If you’d like to reconnect with Wi-Fi, you can either use it for free at the reception, or you can access it in your unit for €20/week. Not relaxed enough? Then head to the outdoor hot tub or the sauna. Just outside, you'll find your private balcony/terrace! Balcony or terrace sizes vary from 6 sq.m to 45 sq.m.
Cook up a meal in the full KITCHEN, which features a ceramic hob, a refrigerator, a dishwasher, a microwave, and a toaster. If you need some caffeine to kickstart your morning, we’ve got you covered: our unit comes with a coffeemaker. Need to pick up groceries? Drive over to Sherpa Supermarché Flaine.
When you arrive at Résidence Les Terrasses de Veret, covered parking is available for 15.00€/day; 69.00€/week. Enjoy the on-site ski storage after a great day outside, before diving into the indoor pool on-site. Warm up in the hot tub or sauna to soothe your sore muscles.
- Be sure to book a trip on the cable car to the Grandes Platières, which will give you a panoramic view of Mont Blanc
- Enjoy some of the best snow cover in the French Alps!
- There are over 265km of slopes for you to enjoy
- Learn to ski at the ski school, Ski de Flaine, just a 9-minute walk away
If you don’t feel like cooking, you’ll be happy to hear that there are 2 amazing restaurants in walking distance. Le Diamant Noir is the place to go for cocktails and Sabaudia has delicious family cooking. If you don’t feel like travelling with your ski equipment, you can rent some from Flaine Ski Rental, which is also within walking distance. This area is known to have some of the best snow in the French Alps, so be sure to take advantage of the expansive Domaine Grand Massif with access to Samoëns, Morillon, Les Carroz et Sixt- fer -à-Cheval. Best of all, there's lift access just across from the residence that will directly connect you to Flaine-Forum in the centre of the resort.
For guests not travelling with their own ski equipment, rentals are available at the nearby Skiset, which offers a wide range of equipment for every level of skier or snowboarder. Upon booking with us, we will provide you with an exclusive Promo Code that will give you a great discount on ski rentals when you book in advance!OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- This unit may feature a balcony or terrace - please do let us know if you have a preference
- Select units may be equipped with accessible features - Please let us know if you would like these features and we will do our best to accommodate you!
- Bedding configurations may vary - Please let our team know if you have a preference and we will do our best to accommodate you
- Sheets: 10 € per week; Bath towel: 7 €; Hand towel: 5 €; Bath mat: 5 €
- Some of these residences accept pets at an additional charge of €35/pet/week or €7/pet/day. Pets must have current vaccinations and be microchipped/tattoed.
- Daily Cleaning Service: 25.00 €/day for 7 guests; 30.00 €/day for 8 guests
- Mid-Stay Cleaning Service: 60 €/day for 7 guests; 70 €/day for 8 guests
- End-of-stay cleaning service: 70 - 160 € per apartment
- Raclettes Grill: 5.00€/day
- TV: included
- Covered parking: 15.00€/day; 69.00€/week
- Wi-Fi: Free at the reception
- A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive
- Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €400 per apartment
- Please note that a small daily eco-tax and tourist tax per person will be collected upon arrival. The amount is subject to change, please consult the local municipality for the exact amount based on your stay dates.
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day