Spacious Suite + Pirate Themed Pool Experience
Welcome to Orlando! Enjoy our 2-bedroom suite in 1080 square feet of family space. This property features all the amenities that you need to spend a memorable stay such as a full kitchen, comfortable bedrooms, and a private balcony. Our prime location is only a 20-min drive from Walt Disney Resort & Universal Studios! When not outside, enjoy our themed pool, kid's club & more!
- Walt Disney, Universal Studios: 0-min drive
- Themed Pool + 24-hour Game Room
- Full-Service Salon & Spa + Fitness Center
- Theme Park Shuttle
- On-Site Village Bar & Grill
- 24-hour Front Desk
Enjoy your stay at our cozy 1,080 sq. ft. 2-bedroom luxury suite in Orlando!
- 1st Bedroom: king bed
- 2nd Bedroom: 2 Double beds
- Living Space: flat-screen TV, double sleeper sofa, private balcony
- Kitchen: stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, refrigerator, stove, oven, dishwasher, basic utensils
- 2 Bathroom: oversized jetted tub in the Master Bath, hairdryer, towels, complimentary toiletries
Other amenities at Lake Buena Vista Club include:
- In-suite Washer and Dryer
- Convenience Store & Gift Shop
- Self-Serve Parking
- Food and Drink: A variety of dining options at your fingertips at the World Showcase at Epcot International Food, Wine Festival, Capital Grille or the Melting Pot, or stay on-site to find pub-friendly fare, and pizza for the kids. The World of Coffee Internet Café is a 5-minute walk from your retreat!
- Outdoor Activities: Check out Universal Studios Orlando, stroll through ICON Orlando 360, or zipline over an alligator swamp at Gatorland!
- Places To See: Go shopping at Millenia, Florida Mall, Outlet Mall or visit the Museum of Illusions, Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition, The Charles Hosmer Morse Museum of American Art
** Please note that the kids club is closed until further notice. We apologize for any inconvenience!OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- Housekeeping services: full cleaning ($50 USD/day), light touch ($30 USD/day), fresh touch ($10 USD/day)
- A resort fee of $21.50/day & $50 damage deposit per suite will be collected upon arrival
- If you don't have a car on-site, our resort offers limited scheduled shuttle service to both the Disney theme parks and Universal Orlando for an additional fee of $12/person/round-trip. Please note: For ADA Accommodations, reservations must be made 48 hours in advance. All ticket sales are final and non-refundable.
- Access to all amenities depends on the current situation and government instructions
- Themed pool: Shared (Public), Open | 8 AM - 10 PM | Heated in the winter
- Full-Service Salon & Spa: Thursday-Sunday
- Village Bar & Grill: Open, 9:00 AM – 9:00 PM
- Convenience Store & Gift Shop: 7 AM – 1 AM
- Guests must be a minimum age of 21 years in order to make a reservation and must occupy the unit for the duration of the stay
- 100% NON-SMOKING in the buildings and suites. Smoking in your unit will be subject to an additional deep cleaning fee of $250.00A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive.
- By booking this property in Lake Buena Vista Resort Village and Spa you agree to our house rules, health & safety, and cancellation policies
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day