Profitez de votre piscine privée + du Club de golf
Stay in our lovely French Villa in Moliets and you'll be within walking distance to one of the best golf courses in France and a beautiful beach! We’ll get your stay off to a great start by bringing croissants and a basket of amazing local products. When you’re in our villa, you’ll enjoy the serene backdrop of the tranquil Landes forest. Other features we think you’ll love include:
- 4 Bedrooms, each with either a Double bed or 2 Single beds
- Double sofabed in the living room
- Cook up a meal in your kitchen, which features an oven, a stovetop, a refrigerator and freezer, a dishwasher, and a microwave
- Our complimentary bathrobes will keep you warm and cozy while you enjoy the TV
- Fore! Enjoy the beautiful MOLIETS GOLF CLUB, which is only a short walk away
- Walk to the beach and dip your toes in the warm water
- Take a dip in your PRIVATE OUTDOOR POOL
- In the evenings, curl up in front of the beautiful wood-burning FIREPLACE
- If your clothes get dirty, clean them with the IN-SUITE WASHER AND DRYER
- Wi-Fi Available
- FREE Parking available on-site
Golf at the beautiful Moliets Golf Club, then walk to the beach or dive into your private pool! Guests at our cozy villa get to enjoy one of the most beautiful areas in Europe. When you’re not lounging by your private pool you’ll be enjoying one of the top-rated golf courses in France. Spend your days hiking and biking under the shade of pine trees, then head over to the local shops and restaurants. To ensure your vacation gets off to the right start, we’ll provide you with fresh croissants the first day you wake up here.
There are 4 BEDROOMS in our 110m2 unit, each with either a Double bed or 2 Single beds. Providing optimal flexibility, if you have a preference as to your unit's bedding configuration, please let us know upon booking and we will try our best to accommodate you. There is also a Double sofa bed in the living room.
Before you hit the links or head to the beach, get started for your day in our 3 BATHROOMS which have a heated towel bar. After you’ve brushed your teeth and dried your hair off with our in-suite hairdryer, wrap yourself in one of our comfortable bathrobes.
Relax on the couch in the LIVING ROOM and enjoy the flat screen TV. Or, in the evenings, we recommend you curl up in front of the FIREPLACE. You can get FREE wood on-site. Our housekeeping service stops by mid-week to tidy things up. Keep in mind that you will be asked for a cleaning deposit that covers any extra cleaning.
Hungry? Then you have a couple options. First, you can whip up a meal in our KITCHEN, which features a stove, an oven, a refrigerator, a dishwasher, and a microwave. You can also opt for the daily delivery of pastries and bread for an additional fee. Or, if you don’t feel like cooking, you can walk over to one of the nearby restaurants. See our local favourites for details. If you accidentally spill something, don’t worry – you can clean your clothes with our in-suite washer and dryer.
When you arrive at Villas Club Royal Ocean 17, you’ll be asked for a fully refundable security deposit and a Holiday Tax. If you’re hoping to bring your furry friend with you, please let us know when booking and we will try our best to accommodate you. There is outdoor parking on-site and covered parking available for an additional fee. FREE Wi-Fi is available in the reception area of Residence Du Golf nearby!
Please note that the pool is unheated and only open seasonally. A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated - although no two properties are exactly alike in décor and furniture layout, each exudes the warmth and comfort of a lovely vacation abode and you will have access to all amenities advertised!. If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation.
If you’re hungry, drive over to Un Singe en Hiver and try to snag a spot on the terrace. The homemade fries are spectacular. If you’re craving pizza, you should try No Fish Today. Looking for something to do that isn’t golf? Then take a drive and hike and swim around Réserve Naturelle du Courant d'Huchet. Adrenaline junkies should definitely check out Adrenaline Parc, which will have you swinging from tree to tree in delight.
We can’t wait to have you!OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Please note that bed linen, towels and other Essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- Take advantage of the FREE firewood and cozy up in front of your fireplace during the evening
- Upon request, you can get a daily delivery of bread and pastries – it’s a great way to start your day
- Please note that the pool is unheated and will close at the end of Fall
- A mid-stay and end-of-stay cleaning will help you keep your place clean
- Upon arrival, you’ll be asked to provide a security deposit of €750
- There is a Holiday Tax of €2.2/night per person
- Guests are asked to pay for the electricity and water they use
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day