Piscine Privée! Villa charmante proche du Golf
Stay at our lovely villa in Moliets and you’ll enjoy easy access to the stunning Moliets Golf Course and a variety of local restaurants and shops. When you’re not exploring the area, go for a swim in your PRIVATE pool, or head down to the beach and build a sandcastle. Other features we think you’ll love:
- 2 Bedrooms, a Master bedroom with a Double bed and a second bedroom with 2 Single beds
- Great value! Alcove with 2 Single beds acts like a third bedroom
- Double sofa bed in the living room
- Cook up a meal in your kitchen, which includes a refrigerator, a stovetop, an oven, a dishwasher, and a microwave.
- Curl up in front of the Fireplace, or catch a movie on the satellite TV
- In-suite washer and dryer
- Go to the beach and take surfing lessons, or try out stand-up paddleboarding
- Check out the Adrenaline Parc nearby for a thrill
- Complimentary outdoor parking
Fore! It’s time to head over to the Moliets Golf Course and try for your personal best! Or, if you don’t feel like golfing, take a trip to the beach and go for a swim or build a sand castle. When you’re finished, return to our lovely villa and enjoy a nice meal, then spend the evening swimming around in our PRIVATE POOL.
There are 2 BEDROOMS in our 77m2 villa. The master bedroom has a Double bed, and the second bedroom has 2 Single beds. There's also an alcove with 2 Single beds, and a Double sofa bed in the living room.
Before a day of adventure, wash up in our 2 BATHROOMS, which feature a shower and a bathtub. If you're travelling light, you can rent kits featuring bed linens and towels on-site for an additional charge.
After a day spent on the links or swimming at the beach, relax in our cozy LIVING AREA. Kickback and enjoy the satellite TV or curl up in front of the wood burning FIREPLACE. You can also just relax and enjoy the sun on the patio beside your PRIVATE POOL (please note: it is unheated and only open seasonally). Don’t worry if your clothes get dirty, as you can clean them using your in-suite washer and dryer.
Hungry? Make a meal in your KITCHEN, which includes a stove, an oven a refrigerator, a dishwasher, and a microwave. After you’ve finished cooking your favourite meal, enjoy the food in your DINING AREA, or on the lounging furniture by the pool. Though we recommend bringing groceries with you, if you forget anything you may be able to pick it up at the Spar Supermarche which is only a 5-minute drive away.
Upon arrival at Villas Club Resort Aquitaine, where this villa is located, you’ll be asked for a security deposit, a Holiday Tax, and a cleaning deposit. A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated - although no two properties are exactly alike in décor and furniture layout, each exudes the warmth and comfort of a lovely vacation abode and you will have access to all amenities advertised!. If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation.
If you’re hoping to bring along your furry best friend, please let us know when booking and we’ll do our best to accommodate you for a nightly pet fee. There is outdoor parking available on-site. Please note that there is no Wi-Fi on the premises, though our guests are welcome to use the Wi-Fi in the reception of the residences nearby.
If you’re hungry, drive over to Un Singe en Hiver and try to snag a spot on the terrace. The homemade fries are spectacular. If you’re craving pizza, you should try No Fish Today. Looking for something to do that isn’t golf? Then take a drive and hike and swim around Réserve Naturelle du Courant d'Huchet. Adrenaline junkies should definitely check out Adrenaline Parc, which will have you swinging from tree to tree in delight.
We can’t wait to have you!OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Please note that bed linen, towels and other Essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- You’ll love swimming in your PRIVATE pool (unheated)
- Love an adventure? Check out the Adrenaline Parc, where you can climb ropes from tree to tree
- Experience French culture by making the 2-hour drive to Bordeaux
- There is no Wi-Fi on the premises, but our guests are welcome to use the Wi-Fi in the reception of the residences nearby
- Upon arrival, you’ll be asked for a fully-refundable security deposit of between €260 and €750, along with a cleaning deposit of between €144 and €288
- There is a Holiday Tax of €2.2/person per night
- If you're travelling light, you can rent kits featuring bed linens and towels on-site for €10/kit
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day