Gorgeous Private Lake Home | Heavenly + Beaches!
Want to experience the best of Tahoe's ski resorts? Want to be steps from the beach and a private pier? Our deluxe townhome on the lake front is your perfect escape! You will love to be just 10 minutes from Heavenly ski resort, with the excitement of South Lake Tahoe just outside your door - read on for our recommendations.
Escape to our deluxe and modern townhome in a fantastic Lake Tahoe location! Just outside your door, you'll love to experience the best restaurants, shops and attractions in South Lake Tahoe. Heavenly ski resort is just a 10-minute drive away, or hop on the FREE ski shuttle so you don't have to worry about the early morning rush for parking. During the summer, take a stroll along the beachfront, and the pier next to our property offers some amazing sunset photos! We highly recommend that you enjoy a glass of wine or beer on your private balcony/patio after a great day.
In this unit, there are 5 BEDROOMS and 8 or 9 beds. Bedding configurations vary but rest assured all units will comfortably sleep 12 people.
Get ready in our 4 BATHROOMS with complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. You can keep wrinkles out of your clothes by using the in-suite iron and ironing board.
Sit back and relax in the LIVING AREA with comfy sofas, and catch your favourite movie on the TV. And yes, we do have cable or satellite! Better yet, bring your favorite movie and play it on the DVD player. Stay connected to friends and family back home by taking advantage of the FREE Wi-Fi. If you're craving fresh air, we highly recommend stepping out onto your balcony or patio!
Hungry? You can whip up a meal in our KITCHEN, which features a stove, a microwave, a refrigerator and a complement of dishes and utensils. Need some coffee to wake up in the morning? We've got you covered: our unit comes with a coffee maker! If you want to cook in the comforts of your Lake Tahoe retreat, pick up some groceries at the Safeway down the road.
Our guests enjoy access to a number of excellent services and amenities at Lakeland Village Resort, where our property is conveniently located! Enjoy the 2 lovely outdoor pools, one of which is open year-round, and the toasty year-round hot tubs. Keep up your gym routine at the fitness center on-site, or share laughs on the seasonal tennis courts. Start your day on the slopes early with the on-site ski storage and the FREE ski shuttle to Heavenly. Enjoy a stress-free vacation as the front desk is open 24 hours! We recommend bringing a car to get around this beautiful area, and there is free garage parking included in the resort fees (1 spot/apartment).
Upon arrival, you will be asked for a fully-refundable security deposit of $50. All resort fees are included in the total booking price.
The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout from one condo to the next, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation.
Other features you'll love:
- 5 Bedrooms with 8 or 9 beds in total
- Loft for extra space
- Make a meal in the kitchen
- Private balcony or patio - breathe the fresh air!
- Quick access to the slopes, thanks to the convenient ski shuttle
- Access to 2 Seasonal Outdoor Pools + Hot Tubs
- Wi-Fi + Indoor Parking
- 24-Hour Front desk and reception makes check-ins & late arrivals a breeze!
During the winter, make sure to take advantage of the amazing proximity to Heavenly ski area - there are slopes for every level of skier or boarder! Or, venture out across the lake and try out the slopes on Diamond Peak or Alpine Meadows. Your ski legs will love it! In the summer, this beachfront location allows you to step out your door and soak up the warm California sun. Get in some boating as you are only 0.3 miles from Ski Run Marina, or head to the lovely El Dorado Beach, 0.7 miles away. At the end of a great day, indulge in a pizza and a beer at the Brewery at Lake Tahoe right across the street. Take the FREE shuttle into town and try your luck at the casinos and shopping centres. We love to grab lunch at Bert's Cafe, right near some of the best shops.OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- **Due to ongoing efforts to provide a safe environment for our guests and staff, we are currently experiencing impacts to operations in a number of areas, including but not limited to; front desk operations, housekeeping, shuttles, pools, hot tubs, spas, fitness centers and F&B outlets
- Please note that all decorative blankets and pillows have been removed as a Covid-19 safety protocol. In addition, there are new duvets and bed linen on all the beds
- Enjoy the 2 lovely outdoor pools, one of which is open year-round, and the toasty year-round hot tubs
- Grill up your favorite meal in the shared BBQ area
- Make use of the FREE shuttles to the casinos and shopping centres in South Lake Tahoe
- If you have sore muscles, or you just want to relax, head to the sauna on-site
- Enjoy complimentary newspapers in the lobby
- Keep clean with dry cleaning/laundry services
- Host your big event in the meeting and conference facilities
- Note that there is an extra adult fee of $25/adult at this property
- Upon arrival, you will be asked for a fully-refundable security deposit of $50
- All resort fees are included in the total booking price
- The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout from one condo to the next, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day