On-Site Water Park | Shuttle to Disney World
The Grove Resort Orlando, Orlando’s ultimate vacation destination, is a sanctuary for those who seek to escape the ordinary.
The Grove Resort Orlando offers large, residential-style 1, 2 and 3 bedroom suites featuring full kitchens, full size washer & dryers, an on-site water park and is only minutes from Disney.
This beautifully decorated three bedroom, two bathroom condo, located inside The Grove Resort Orlando, offers spacious accommodations for up to 8 guests. Our home away from home features:
- Master Bedroom has 1 King Bed
- Second Bedroom has 1 Queen Bed
- Third Bedroom has 1 Queen Bed
- Separate Dining and Living Room with a Sofa Bed (sleeps 2)
- Two Modern Bathrooms
- Fully-Equipped Kitchen with Refrigerator, Oven, Stove, Microwave, Dishes and Silverware
- Full Sized Washer/Dryer
- Screened in Balcony
- 1,396 Square Feet
Enjoy exceptional resort amenities during your stay including Surfari Water Park featuring a FlowRider Double surf simulator, a 695-foot lazy river, twisting dual water slides, a kids’ activities pool, private cabana rentals and more. For serenity, escape to The Springs Pools which features three full-sized pools, an oversized hot tub, and a children's splash area. For those that enjoy nature, venture to the shores of Lake Austin for a variety of natural adventures including guided fishing excursions, pontoon boats, kayaks, or fishing from the dock.
Dine at Valencia, our full-service restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Indulge at the large-scale grab-and-go, Alfresco Market, ideal for stocking the in-room kitchen or order pizza delivery to your room from Antonio’s. Grab a bite to eat poolside at The Springs Bar & Grill or take a break from the fun of the water park for an ice-cold drink and food from Longboard Bar & Grill.
Flip Flop’s Family Fun Center is our state-of-the-art arcade, featuring glow-in-the-dark mini golf, cutting-edge video and redemption games and classics like Skee-Ball.
Discover an intimate and personalized spa experience at Escape Spa, featuring a diverse selection of treatments using only the finest organic products & ingredients!
Parking is available for $18/day/vehicle (plus tax).
There is a resort fee of $45/night (plus tax) per unit which is collected at check-in and covers daily transportation to and from Walt Disney World's Ticket and Transportation Center, entrance to The Springs Pools, lazy river tubes and towels, complimentary resort-wide Wi-Fi, unlimited in-room local and toll-free calls, in-room coffee pod and tea setup, unlimited 24/7 access to our fitness center, use of the business center with printing and a scheduled calendar of resort activities for the family.
DISNEY WORLD THEME PARK SHUTTLE
Enjoy complimentary transportation to the Walt Disney World Ticket & Transportation Center! You will need to get a voucher for the shuttle bus 24 hours in advance at the Concierge Desk, and we’d recommend guests be at the designated departure area at least 10 minutes prior to departure as capacity is limited and seating is determined on a first come, first serve basis. There is no smoking, eating, drinking, strollers or luggage permitted on the shuttle. Riders with disabilities and wheelchairs should call for a reservation at least two hours prior to boarding to confirm their space on the shuttle.OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- Please note that all amenities are open with limited capacity and social distancing measures in effect
- Pamper yourself by booking a session at Escape Spa
- You can purchase tickets to all of the major attractions at the on-site concierge
- Lake Austin natural adventures include kayaking, pontoons boats, go-floats, and fishing
- Self-Parking is $18/day/vehicle (plus tax).
- Private cabana at Surfari Water Park are available for rent
- The Resort Fee ($45/night plus tax) covers daily transportation to and from Walt Disney World's Ticket and Transportation Center, entrance to Surfari Water Park, lazy river tubes and towels, complimentary resort-wide Wi-Fi, unlimited in-room local and toll-free calls, in-room coffee pod and tea setup, unlimited 24/7 access to our fitness center, use of the business center with printing and scheduled calendar of resort activities for the family
- Guests must be a minimum age of 21 years in order to make a reservation, and must occupy the unit for the duration of the stay
- Upon check-in, a $50 hold per day, up to a maximum of $350, will be placed on your debit or credit card to cover incidentals during your stay. This hold will be released 7-10 business days after your departure depending on your issuing bank
- Guests staying four nights or less receive daily trash removal and an amenities refresh. Guests staying five nights or more receive a full service cleaning every third night of your stay. Additional full service cleans desired can be arranged in advance for a daily fee.
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day