Maisonette pour 8 + Terrasse privée, 2 piscines
A rich medieval history surrounds you when you stay in our cozy house in Sauve, France. When you’re not walking the streets and breathing in the area’s history, go and visit the Museum or Silk at Saint Hippolyte Du Fort or swim in one of our pools. Other features we think you'll love:
**A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
- Two bedrooms with a Double bed each
- 2 Single beds in the third bedroom
- Double sofa bed in the living room
- PRIVATE Furnished Terrace
- Relax in the on-site Hot Tub + Pools
- Keep your fitness routine going by stepping into the on-site gym
- In the summer, play a tennis match on the outdoor courts
- Go on a hike and explore the area for yourself
- Wi-Fi + Parking available
- Hotel-style front desk and reception - enjoy a stress-free vacation!
There are 3 BEDROOMS in our ~56 m2 house. The master bedroom and the second bedroom each have a Double bed, and the third bedroom has 2 Single beds. There's also a Double sofa bed in the living room. Please note that we provide our guests with bed linens for no additional charge.
Begin your day by washing up in our 2 BATHROOMS. If you're travelling light, you can rent towels for the duration of your stay. If you’re planning to go out for a fancy meal, you can use the in-suite iron and ironing board to get rid of wrinkles in your clothes. If you spill something, don’t worry – there’s a laundromat on-site that can keep your clothes clean.
When you’re not exploring Sauve, relax in our comfy LIVING AREA. While we’d recommend turning the pages of your favourite book, if you’d like to connect with friends back home or just relax and watch something on television, both Wi-Fi and TV are available for an additional fee.
If your adventure has caused you to work up an appetite, then whip up a meal in our KITCHEN, which features a ceramic hob, a microwave, a refrigerator, a dishwasher, and a toaster. Need some coffee to wake up in the morning? We've got you covered: our unit comes with a coffee maker!
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to love when you stay at Les Portes Des Cevennes à Sauve, where our property is conveniently located. These include the outdoor pool (only open in summer), the heated indoor pool, the hot tub, the fitness center, and the outdoor tennis courts. If your muscles are sore from all of your adventures, then recuperate in the sauna.
In July and August, you will love to participate in the FREE activities on-site for teens and adults! And, for the kids, a mini-club for children aged 4 to 12 will keep them laughing
When you arrive, you’ll be asked to provide a damage deposit, a cleaning deposit and a Holiday Tax. Guests are requested to clean their apartments prior to departure or the cleaning deposit will be retained. There is on-site parking, depending on availability. If you’d like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate you for a fee.
When you need groceries, drive over to Chez Fouzia on 30 Rue du Pont Vieux. Fans of Mediterranean cuisine will want to try the elegant dishes at L’Ancienne Gare de Sauve, which is only a 3-minute drive from our property. As for activities, we’d highly recommend hiking through the area or taking a tour on horseback to get a different perspective.OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Please note that towels and other Essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- You’ll love learning about Sauve’s rich medieval history!
- If you don't want to bring your own, towels are available for €10/person
- If you don’t feel like making breakfast each morning, you can order some for a charge of €10/person
- You can rent TV for €42/week
- Wi-Fi is available in your unit for €16/week for 1 device or €27/week for 3 devices
In July and August, enjoy the FREE activities on-site for teens and adults! And, for the kids, there is a fun mini-club for children aged 4 to 12
- Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €350 and a cleaning deposit of between €65 and €100
The resort accepts pets, there is a extra fee per animal €42/stay (up to a max of 1 pet/accommodation). First and second category dogs are prohibited. Please inform our team upon booking if you’d loke to bring your pet along.
- There is a Holiday Tax of €1.35/night, per person
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day