Joli Appart | 300m des commerces | 500m des pistes
Our rustic apartment will be your launchpad to a great outdoor adventure. Every morning, a free shuttle will take you directly to the ski lift so you can spend more time on the pistes and less time driving. In the summer, take advantage of the area’s many hiking and mountain biking trails.
- Master bedroom has a Double bed
- Second bedroom has 2 Single beds
- Bunk beds in the sleeping area
- Double sofa bed in the living area
- Take in the fresh air on your balcony or patio
- Convenient FREE Ski Shuttle ensures you have easy access to the slopes
- Access to Pool + Hot Tub
- Keep your apartment uncluttered by taking advantage of our ski storage
- Wi-Fi and TV available for an additional fee
**A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
Stay in Peyragudes and enjoy easy access to your next outdoor adventure! Located in the heart of the Pyrénées, the area is home to pristine ski pistes, beautiful hiking trails, and stunning natural vistas. Our guests enjoy free shuttles to the ski lifts, which ensures you’re on the mountain enjoying the fresh air as soon as possible. When you’re not slaloming down the trails, go for a swim in our pool, or relax in the shared hot tub. The shops and excitement in town are only 300m away, while the ski pistes are a mere 500m! There is something for everyone in this area.
There are 2 BEDROOMS. The master bedroom has a Double bed, the second bedroom has 2 Single beds. There is a separate sleeping area with a set of Bunk beds. There's also a Double sofa bed in the living room. Please note that we provide our guests with bed linens for no additional charge.
Prepare for a day of adventure by washing up in our 1 BATHROOM, which features a shower or bathtub. If you’ve spilled something on your clothes, don’t worry, there are coin-operated washers and dryers on-site. You can keep wrinkles out of your clothes by. Using the in-suite iron and ironing board. If you're travelling light, we've got you covered with towel rental on-site for a charge.
When you’re not skiing the pistes, relax in our LIVING AREA. Craving fresh air? Open the windows or step out onto your Balcony or Patio and enjoy the view! TV and in-suite Wi-Fi are both available for an additional fee.
If you’re hungry, you can whip up a meal in our KITCHEN, which features a stove, a microwave, a refrigerator, and a dishwasher. Need some coffee to wake up in the morning? We've got you covered: our unit comes with a coffee maker!
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to love when you stay at Residence Le Hameau de Balestas à Germ Station de Peyragudes, where our property is conveniently located. These include the heated indoor pool, hot tub, and on-site ski storage. You will also love to soothe your muscles in the sauna after a day on the pistes. If you're bringing a car to explore this area, there is on-site parking, subject to availability.
In July and August, head for a gorgeous stroll in the mountains with a guide! You'll love to take advantage of 2 FREE half-day guided hikes to discover the flora and fauna in this beautiful area
Upon arrival, you’ll be asked for a fully-refundable security deposit, a cleaning deposit, and a Holiday Tax. If you’d like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we’ll try our best to accommodate you for an additional fee.
If you need to pick up some extra groceries, stop by Sherpa Supermarché Peyragudes, which is only 5-minutes from your apartment. Looking for a quick meal, walk over to Bar Restaurant Le Hourgad. If you need to pick up some skis or other equipment, go to the nearby Intersport Ski Shop.OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Please note that towels and other Essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- In the heart of the Pyrénées National Park, you can find a variety of protected animal species, including golden eagles and bears
- Upon arrival, you will be asked to provide a security deposit of €350 and a full end of stay cleaning is available from €65 to €100, depending on the size of the accommodation
- The resort accepts pets, there is a extra fee per animal €42/stay (up to a max of 1 pet/accommodation). First and second category dogs are prohibited. Please inform our team upon booking if you’d loke to bring your pet along.
In July and August, take advantage of 2 FREE half-day guided hikes
- TV is available for €42/week
- Wi-Fi access in the accommodation is available for €16/week/connection or €27 (3 connections)
- Traveling light? Towels are available for €10/person
- There is a Holiday Tax of €1.35/night, per person
- Please note that the central location of this unit means that it is sometimes subject to noise
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day