Private Canmore Room in great Central Location!
Our cozy and bright Rocky Mountain Ground-Floor Room is the PERFECT escape! You will love to be a 10-minute drive from beautiful Banff National Park, and only minutes from the charming centre of town - read on for our recommendations in the area!
Come and stay in our fully-equipped and spacious ground-floor room in the heart of the Rockies! Take advantage of the excellent central location of our unit in Canada's spectacular wilderness - a short drive from the excitement in Kananaskis and the beauty of Banff National Park. Head into Canmore town centre and experience the laidback atmosphere in this gorgeous mountain town. Make sure to take a soak in the hot tub on-site while soaking in the views!
- 2 Cozy Double beds
- PRIVATE and equipped Kitchenette!
- Access to a lovely shared Mountain View Hot Tub and Sauna!
- FREE Wi-Fi and parking
- Light daily housekeeping is Included!
- Complimentary on-site Bike Storage in the summer, and Ski Storage in the winter
- Grill up your dinner in the BBQ and picnic areas
- The little ones will love the playground
- 24h Front Desk & local concierge service, makes check-in and late arrivals a breeze!
The bright and open LIVING AREA features 2 luxurious Double beds. There is also a flat-screen TV and a phone. In the summer, we think you'll love the Air Conditioning!
Cook up tasty meals in the full KITCHENETTE with mini-fridge, stove and coffeemaker. If you're wanting to pick up groceries, Safeway is a 5-minute walk away. And, in the mornings, turn on the coffeemaker to brew up a great cup of coffee.
There is 1 BATHROOM with a shower/tub combination and a hairdryer. We've got you covered with towels supplied!
Our guests enjoy access to a variety of amenities and services at the Rocky Mountain Ski Lodge, where this room is conveniently located. Head over to the shared indoor hot tub after a day outside, or soothe your muscles in the sauna. The kids will love the playground, and the kids at heart will love to play in the surrounding mountains. There is no limit to the number of hikes in the area, or the number of ski runs! During the summer, we think you'll love to meet fellow travellers in the shared BBQ and picnic area, featuring high-end Webber grills. This is the perfect spot to host an event, as there is a meeting room on-site along with printing services if needed.
If you're interested in bringing along your furry best friend, please enquire with our team as this room may be pet-friendly! Please note that this rate is based on double occupancy and extra charges apply for additional guests. A number of these units are available, and while each is individually decorated to the same high standard, the views, layout and decor may vary - please specify any preferences with our team upon booking and we will be happy to try and accommodate you!
Canmore is the perfect mountain destination in EVERY season - so you will never be bored! We do recommend bringing appropriate clothing for all conditions, as mountain weather can change unexpectedly. During the summer, there is an abundance of excellent hikes in the area, including Grassi Lakes, Ha-Ling Peak and Cory Pass. In the winter, use Canmore as your base for ski trips to the nearby hills of Sunshine, Lake Louise or Nakiska. It's also worth visiting the Canmore Nordic Centre for any outdoor activities you'd like to pursue!
On rainy days, we recommend hanging around the charming town - we love the flatbreads at Rocky Mountain Flatbread Co. Or, do some tasting at the Grizzly Paw Pub and Brewing Company. We also recommend taking a short drive to Banff town centre and exploring this quaint and popular town! Please note that there is a charge to enter Banff National Park, though this will cover your visit to Yoho, Jasper and Kootenay National Parks as well!OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- Make use of the FREE high-speed wireless internet
- A damage deposit will be processed as a pre-authorization on your credit card upon check-in in the amount of the value equivalent to $100.
- FREE local calls - why not order in dinner one evening?
- Convenient laundry facilities are available for you on-site
- Computer and printing services are provided if needed
- The Guides Room is the perfect place to host events - complete with a kitchen and bar!
- Please note that this rate is based on double occupancy and extra charges apply for additional guests
- A number of these units are available and each is individually decorated to the same high standard - please specify any preferences with our team upon booking and we will be happy to try and accommodate you!
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day