Près de la plage! | Apptmnt sur le terrain de golf
Escape to our apartment at the 17th hole of the golf course in Moliets! You will love to be located only a short walk from the town centre and 700m from the beach. With trendy shops, delicious restaurants and beautiful lakes nearby, there is something for everyone in the area. Other features you'll love:
- Master Bedroom with a Double bed
- Bunk bed or 2 Single beds in the alcove
- Double sofa bed in the living area
- PRIVATE Furnished Balcony or Terrace - breathe the fresh air!
- FREE Outdoor Parking available on-site
- Access to a Seasonal Outdoor Pool + Gardens
- Cleaning and housekeeping services are available for a fee
- Lively and dynamic Moliets is only 3km away
- Hotel-style reception - enjoy a stress-free and relaxing vacation!
- Free cancellation up to 14 days before arrival
**A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
Our charming and cozy 35 to 50 m2 retreat at the 17th hole of one of the best golf courses in France is the perfect place to stay on your next vacation! The lively town centre of Moliets is only 3km away, where you'll find delicious restaurants, exciting attractions, and trendy shops and boutiques. Appreciate beautiful and endless views over the Landes forest from this area, before returning to our tastefully-decorated apartment featuring large windows and comfortable furnishings. We highly recommend that you sit out on your private terrace or balcony after a day by the beach or on the golf course!
Drift to sleep in the 1 BEDROOM in our apartment - the master bedroom features a cozy Double bed, and the alcove contains either a Bunk bed or 2 Single beds. There is an additional Double sofa bed in the living room to accommodate extra guests.
Get ready for the day ahead in the 1 BATHROOM. If you're travelling light, bed linen and towel rental are available on-site.
The sunny and open LIVING AREA features a comfy sofa, and you can watch a movie on the flat-screen TV for a charge. Just outside, you'll love your private furnished terrace or balcony - let us know if you have a preference!
Prepare meals in the KITCHENETTE, including a fridge, an oven, a microwave, a dishwasher, and a complement of dishware and utensils. Enjoy your meals around the dining table with seating. If you're wanting to cook within the comforts of your retreat, the Spar Supermarché can be found a 5-minute drive away!
Our guests enjoy access to a number of services and amenities at the Résidence du Golf - Open Sud, where this apartment is conveniently located! Dive into the gorgeous outdoor pool, open seasonally, or take a stroll through the communal gardens and soak up the sun on the sun terrace. Arrange for a paid breakfast service on-site to start your day off right. Enjoy a hotel-style reception service to ensure that you have a relaxing and peaceful vacation. We recommend bringing a car to get around this area, and there is FREE outdoor parking available for you.
Upon your arrival, a tourist tax and a fully-refundable damage and cleaning deposit will be collected. Cleaning services are not included and guests are required to clean the property before departure.
Please note: although no two properties are exactly alike in décor and furniture layout, each exudes the warmth and comfort of a lovely vacation abode. If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation.
If you're interested in bringing along your furry best friend, please do let us know as they may be accommodated for a fee. Please request a pet-friendly unit upon booking and we will try to accommodate them!
While visiting, we highly recommend strolling over to the beach, only 700m away, or into town. You will love the tranquil surroundings, with beautiful lakes and historic villages a short drive away. We recommend taking a day trip to Bordeaux during your visit and indulging in the world-famous wines, or driving to San Sebastian in Spain for tasty tapas. Our adventurous guests will enjoy the surfing in this area - we recommend heading out with L'Ecole de Surf Du Golf. The Adrenaline Parc is ideal for families, with ropes courses and playgrounds, or hire a gondolier to take you down the Courant d’Huchet, which goes from Leon Lake to the shores of the Atlantic. After a wonderful day, we think you'll love the delicious beers and appetizers at Un Singe en Hiver, steps away. In the mornings, the AmaZone Cafe offers a variety of wonderful breakfast dishes and coffee.OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Please note that bed linen, towels and other Essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- Enjoy your furnished balcony or terrace - please specify any preferences with our team!
- The shared outdoor pool is open seasonally from June to September, perfect for summer days!
- Keep clean with the paid laundry facilities available on-site
- If you're interested in bringing along your furry best friend, please let us know as they may be accommodated for €7/day or €35/week
- Please note that a €2.2/person/night tourist tax will be collected upon your arrival, along with a fully-refundable €260 damage deposit and a €42 to €112 cleaning deposit
Design your holiday how you want it with these paid extras on-site:
- Bed linen and/or towel rental - kits available for €15/person
- TV services are available for €35/week
- Pack kit for Babies
- Cleaning and Housekeeping services are available for a fee
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day