Appartment sympa 4p, près des musées et de la gare
Discover art and culture at our ideally located retreat in Nice! With the most museums per city in France after Paris, Nice also boasts many historical monuments. The proximity to the sea draws people from all over the country to visit its many restaurants, cafes, and outdoor markets that line the busy streets along the waterfront. Come and explore this eclectic French Riviera capital city! Other features you’ll love:
- Bedroom with 2 Single beds
- Double sofa bed in the living area
- Kitchenette with microwave, electric hobs, mini-fridge, microwave
- Bed linen and towels are included
- FREE Wi-Fi + TV
- Parking available on-site
- Centrally located to a variety of museums, monuments, and parks
- Breakfast buffet, kids under 4 years old eat free!
- 5-minute drive to Sarl Supermarche Passy Supermarket to collect last-minute food items
- Enjoy authentic French food seaside at Plage Beau Rivage Nice
- Hotel-style front desk and reception - enjoy a stress-free vacation!
**A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
Explore the history and beauty of the capital of the French Riveria, from the Vieux Ville (old town) to the many museums and monuments that showcase the history and culture of Nice. Located close to the TGV train station and a major airport, the 377-430 sq.ft. apartment is perfectly located close to a myriad of museums that will appeal to artists and history buffs alike. Discover Vieux Nice, the city’s vibrant old town complete with cobblestone streets and signature pastel-hued buildings. Immerse yourself in the street life, including the outdoor markets, restaurants, and pubs that line the streets.
There is 1 BEDROOM which includes 2 Single beds, complete with modern furniture and decor. An additional Double sofa bed in the living room accommodates extra guests or the kids.
Get your day started in the bright BATHROOM with a bathtub or shower. Bed linen and towels are included!
The cozy and bright LIVING AREA features comfy furniture to relax with a book and a glass of wine. Sit down at the dining table and you'll feel like you’re right at home with family or friends after a lovely day exploring the history and culture of Nice.
The KITCHENETTE includes a ceramic hob, mini-fridge, microwave, and a dishwasher for easy clean-up. If you want to cook within the comforts of your cozy apartment, take a quick drive to the Sarl Supermarche Passy to pick up some food items.
Our guests enjoy access to a number of excellent amenities and services at Appart’Hotel City Nice Le Palais Rossini, where your apartment is conveniently located, including laundry services, a breakfast buffet, and a baby kit for families. Kids under 4 years old eat for free at the daily breakfast buffet - a great start to your exciting day discovering museums, monuments, and beautiful beaches.
Please note that a fully-refundable damage deposit and a tourist tax will be collected upon your arrival. If you would like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we'll try our best to accommodate them for a fee. Parking is by reservation only as there are limited places, so call ahead and we’ll do our best to accommodate you for a charge. Housekeeping services are available, though charges may apply depending on the length of stay.
Located steps from the beach, explore the historic and cultural French Riveria capital with its many attractions and activities for all ages. For artists, discover the Musee Matisse and Musee Chagall or stroll over to a few of the historic monuments. Venture out to Castle Hill (Colline du Château), a 12-minute drive for stunning views from the historic hilltop park, a 20-minute drive from our studio. A 2-minute drive from the train station, Gare de Nice, makes it easy to take a day trip to Monaco, either a 25-minute train or car ride to see the popular Monaco Grand Prix or to enjoy the beaches and numerous museums, including the oceanography museum. Enjoy authentic French food seaside at Plage Beau Rivage Nice before you head to the Opéra Nice Côte d'Azur! Mealtime is easy with the Sarl Supermarche Passy Supermarket in walking distance from your unit. The annual Nice Carnival takes place in February and conveniently located 10-minutes from your studio. A minute down the street from the resort, visit the Alsace Lorraine Garden for street art and beautiful flowers.OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Please note that bed linen, towels and other Essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- Laundry services are available on-site for your convenience
- Start your day right with the breakfast buffet (from €6 - €8), kids under 4 eat free!
- The apartment offers A/C depending on the season!
- For stays of 1 to 4 nights, bed linen, bathroom linen, and an end of stay cleaning (except kitchen) are included
- For stays of 5 to 7-night stay, enjoy a daily cleaning for €25 or a full weekly clean for €50
- For stays of 5 to 28 nights, take advantage of an end of stay cleaning from €60
- Parking is available (limited spots, reservation only) for €10/day, €55/week, €200/month
- If you'd like to bring your furry best friend, they may be accommodated for €10/day (with updated vaccination records)
- Upon arrival, credit card details will be taken, and a small tourist tax of €0.75/day/person will be collected
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day