Super endroit ! Studio cosy et confort sur la Canebière
Welcome to your modern retreat in Marseille! Our studio is a short walk to the city’s famous high street shopping district La Canebiere which runs from the old port to the Reformes Quarter. A half-hour drive from your unit, explore the National Calanques Park to camp, hike or have a picnic. Other features you'll love:
- Double bed in the living area
- Kitchenette with fridge, electric hobs, microwave, dishes
- FREE Wi-Fi in your room
- Public covered car park available, only 50m away
- Access to bicycle storage in building
- Centrally located, close to shopping, beaches, museums
- Walking distance to the Old Port of Marseille (Vieux port) - a must-see
- 24-hour reception desk and security
**A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
Discover history, arts, culture and beautiful beaches in Marseille’s old port city! From Romanesque-Byzantine churches to modern landmarks such as the CMA CGM Tower, your unit is perfectly located to enjoy all the must-sees Marseille has to offer. Explore the most famous street in Marseille, La Canebiere steps away from your building.
Tasteful and modern decor and furniture allow relaxation and rejuvenation in your roomy LIVING AREA with about 205 sq.ft. of sunny space. Drift to sleep in the Double bed accommodating up to 2 guests. A snug dining table turns mealtime into a breeze. Or, sit back and watch TNT TV with your family and friends.
Get your day started in the bright BATHROOM, complete with a shower and toilet complete with modern fixtures for a leisurely morning or evening routine. For your convenience, you can rent a Hair Dryer and Iron/Ironing Board with the guest services team on-site.
Cook a meal in your fully-equipped KITCHENETTE, which feels like you’re right at home with family or friends after a lovely day exploring the streets and a long history of Marseille. Use the electric hob, microwave, and fridge for fast meal preparation. If you want to cook in your cozy apartment, a walk to the supermarket Carrefour City is a quick 15 minute trip from the unit to pick up food items.
Our guests enjoy access to a number of excellent amenities and services at Appart’Hotel City Marseille Canebière, where your studio is conveniently located, including laundry services, a breakfast buffet, and a bike storage room. Kids under 4 years old eat for free at the daily breakfast buffet - a great way to fuel up ahead of your discovery of museums, shopping, parks, and beaches. The convenient 24-hour front desk and security service ensures that everything is taken care of during your vacation.
**Please note that due to Covid-19, the breakfast buffet is not available. There is a boxed breakfast available upon request which can be delivered to your room for €7.
Please note that a fully-refundable damage deposit and a tourist tax will be collected upon your arrival. If you would like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we'll try our best to accommodate you for a fee. Public parking is available 50m from your building and transit is nearby to make your visit stress-free. Housekeeping services are available.
Discover the diversity of Marseille’s history and culture by visiting a multitude of museums and churches. Walk down the historic street La Canebiere, or stroll along the old port and beaches beside the Mediterranean Sea. Conveniently located less than 10 minutes from the subway allows you to visit L’Opera de Marseille and Borely Park in one day. Hop in your rental car to see the Old Port of Marseille and stop in at a cafe or seafood restaurant along the waterfront. For a quick snack or to stock up on groceries for brunch, walk to Carrefour City supermarket, 15 minutes from the unit. Craving a great coffee and sweets, we highly recommend cafe Au Petit Nice, 5 minutes from your room.OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Please note that bed linen, towels and other Essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- **Please note that due to Covid-19, the breakfast buffet is not available. There is a boxed breakfast available upon request which can be delivered to your room for €7
- Public covered parking, 50m from your unit, for extra charge
- 24-hour reception desk and security
- For your convenience, you can rent a Hair Dryer and Iron/Ironing Board with the guest services team on-site
- Bed linen, towels, and a light daily cleaning are included for short stays only
- An end of stay cleaning and additional cleaning services are available for longer stays for additional charges
- Enjoy breakfast service to start your day right: €6 to €8. Free for kids under 4 years old
- Convenient coin-operated laundry is available on-site
- Pet fee €10/day/apartment
- Upon arrival, a tourist tax of €0.83 /day/person, and a fully-refundable damage deposit of €300 to €500 will be collected upon arrival
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day