Cozy + Rustic Mountain Apartment | Great Value!
Come and stay in our traditional and cozy 1 bedroom apartment in the Rockies! You will love to be a 10-minute drive from the entrance to beautiful Banff National Park, and minutes from the charming centre of Canmore - read on for our recommendations in the area!
- Cozy Bedroom with a Queen bed
- Double futon in the living room
- Warm up in front of the toasty Fireplace
- Access to a lovely shared Mountain View Hot Tub and Sauna!
- FREE Wi-Fi and parking
- Grill up your dinner in the BBQ and picnic areas
- The little ones will love the playground
- Light daily housekeeping is Included!
- Complimentary on-site Bike Storage in the summer, and Ski Storage in the winter
- 24h Front Desk & local concierge service, makes check-in and late arrivals a breeze!
Our cozy Canmore apartment will have you feeling right at home in the heart of the Rocky Mountains! We think you'll love the central location of our unit in Canada's spectacular wilderness - a short drive from the excitement in Kananaskis and the beauty of Banff National Park. Head into Canmore town centre and experience the laidback atmosphere in this gorgeous mountain town. Make sure to take a soak in the hot tub on-site while soaking in the views!
There is 1 BEDROOM in our unit, featuring a luxurious Queen-sized bed. An additional Double futon in the living room accommodates extra guests or the kids. Our lovely unit can comfortably accommodate up to 3 adults and 1 child!
Get ready for your day in the 1 BATHROOM with a shower/tub combination. We've got you covered with towels supplied!
The bright LIVING AREA is warm and welcoming, with comfortable seating and a flat-screen TV. There is also a cozy gas fireplace for chilly evenings. In the summer, we think you'll love the Air Conditioning!
The full KITCHEN comes equipped with everything you need to cook in the comforts of your mountain home. In the mornings, brew up your favourite coffee in the coffeemaker, and enjoy your meals at the dining table. If you're wanting to pick up groceries, Safeway is a 5-minute walk away.
Our guests enjoy access to a variety of amenities and services at the Rocky Mountain Ski Lodge, where this apartment is conveniently located. Head over to the shared indoor hot tub after a day outside, or soothe your muscles in the sauna. The kids will love the playground, and the kids at heart will love to play in the surrounding mountains. There is no limit to the number of hikes in the area, or the number of ski runs! During the summer, we think you'll love to meet fellow travellers in the shared BBQ and picnic area, featuring high-end Webber grills. This is the perfect spot to host an event, as there is a meeting room on-site along with printing services if needed.
Please note that this room is expected to accommodate a max of 2 adults and 2 children.
Canmore is the perfect mountain destination in EVERY season - so you will never be bored! We do recommend bringing appropriate clothing for all conditions, as mountain weather can change unexpectedly. During the summer, there is an abundance of excellent hikes in the area, including Grassi Lakes, Ha-Ling Peak and Cory Pass. In the winter, use Canmore as your base for ski trips to the nearby hills of Sunshine, Lake Louise or Nakiska. It's also worth visiting the Canmore Nordic Centre for any outdoor activities you'd like to pursue!
On rainy days, we recommend hanging around the charming town - we love the flatbreads at Rocky Mountain Flatbread Co. Or, do some tasting at the Grizzly Paw Pub and Brewing Company. We also recommend taking a short drive to Banff town centre and exploring this quaint and popular town! Please note that there is a charge to enter Banff National Park, though this will cover your visit to Yoho, Jasper and Kootenay National Parks as well!
If you are planning on skiing during your visit, let us know and we can help you book exclusive discounted lift tickets!OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- Make use of the FREE high-speed wireless internet
- A damage deposit will be processed as a pre-authorization on your credit card upon check-in in the amount of the value equivalent to $100.
- Our lovely unit can comfortably accommodate up to 3 adults and 1 child
- FREE local calls - why not order in dinner one evening?
- Convenient laundry facilities are available for you on-site
- Computer and printing services are provided if needed
- The Guides Room is the perfect place to host events - complete with a kitchen and bar!
- Please note that this room is expected to accommodate a max of 2 adults and 2 children, and charges apply for extra occupants
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day