Joli Appartement 4 personnes, à 300m des pistes
If you want to experience everything Serre Chevalier has to offer, book a stay in our cozy apartment. In the winter, the area becomes one of the largest ski resorts in Europe, and in the summer, it’s the perfect launching pad to a variety of hikes and outdoor activities. When you're not outside, splash around in the heated indoor pool!
- 1 Bedroom with either a Double bed or 2 Single beds
- Double sofa bed in the living room
- Bed linens are included!
- KITCHENETTE with a stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, and coffeemaker
- Recuperate in the sauna on-site
- Access to a pristine Indoor/Outdoor Pool
- Covered parking is available
- FREE Wi-Fi in the common area, 1 Wi-Fi connection also available in your apartment
- On-Site Ski Storage
- 300m from the Pistes!
- Hotel-style front desk and reception - enjoy a stress-free vacation!
**A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
Your next outdoor adventure starts with a stay in our cozy apartment, which is nestled in the lively and dynamic Serre Chevalier area. Once the snow falls, the mountains transform into one of the largest ski resorts in Europe, featuring over 250km of ski slopes and 45km of cross-country trails. And when the snow melts? Nature takes hold, and you’ll have the opportunity to hike challenging trails that offer stunning vistas. Our cozy apartment is the perfect launch pad to your next adventure.
There is 1 BEDROOM with either a Double bed or 2 Single beds. Providing optimal flexibility, if you have a preference as to your unit's bedding configuration, please let us know when booking and we will try our best to accommodate you. There's also a Double sofa bed in the living room. If you’re travelling light, you can rent towels once you arrive. Please note that we supply all of our guests with bed linens for no additional charge.
Begin your day by washing up in our 1 BATHROOM, which comes with a hairdryer and a towel dryer. Clothes dirty? Don’t worry – there is a laundromat on-site. If you need to get rid of wrinkles, there’s an iron and ironing board in-suite.
When you’re not skiing down the slopes, relax in our LIVING AREA, which features a TV.
Before you head to your next outdoor adventure, make sure you whip up a meal in our KITCHENETTE, which features a ceramic hob, a microwave, a refrigerator, a dishwasher, and a toaster. Need some coffee to wake up in the morning? We've got you covered: our unit comes with a coffee maker!
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to love when you stay at Residence L'Adret à Serre-Chevalier Chantemerle, where our property is conveniently located. These include the heated indoor/outdoor pool and ski storage lockers. After a long day on the mountains, we recommend you relax your sore muscles by stepping into the sauna.
When you arrive, you’ll be asked for a fully-refundable security deposit, and an optional end of stay cleaning is provided for a charge. Covered parking is available for an additional fee. If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate you. Wi-Fi is FREE in the reception. Enjoy 1 FREE Wi-Fi connection in your apartment, and additional connections are available from €16/connection/week!
When you run out of food, drive over to Carrefour Montagne and get some groceries. Or, if you’d prefer not to have to make your own food, we’d recommend enjoying the pizza at Pizza Mozza, which is right next to the supermarket. If you’re travelling light and don’t want to bring your own equipment, you can rent gear from Sportrent Serre Chevalier 1350, which is only 5 minutes from our property.OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Please note that towels and other Essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- After a long night, wake up by walking the footpaths through the village
- Breakfast: €12/person/day
- You can rent towels for €10/person for the duration of your stay
- Mandatory covered parking: €40/week/vehicle
- The resort accepts pets, there is a extra fee per animal 42 €/stay (up to a max of 1 pet/accommodation). First and second category dogs are prohibited. Please inform our team upon booking if you’d loke to bring your pet along.
- At the end of your stay, there is an optional final cleaning for €100 -- if you choose not to have this cleaning done, you will be expected to clean the accommodation yourself prior to leaving
- There is a Holiday Tax of €1.35/night per person
- Upon arrival, you’ll be asked for a fully-refundable security deposit of €450
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day