Appart cosy et sympa, à 50m des pistes !
Stay in our charming mountain apartment and you’ll be nestled in a quiet area that’s only a short walk from the Fontbonne chairlift. When the snow falls, the area transforms into a winter wonderland and has plenty of downhill skiing, ski touring, snowboarding, and tobogganing for the whole family to enjoy. In the summer, hike and mountain bike the beautiful trails.
Our apartment has these features that we think you’ll love:
- 1 Bedroom with a Double bed
- Double Bench bed in the living area for additional guests
- Only 50m to the pistes!
- Ski storage on-site
- Bed and bath linens included!
- PRIVATE balcony or patio
- FREE Wi-Fi in the common areas
- Front desk and reception to ensure you enjoy a stress-free vacation!
**A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
If you’re dreaming of a quiet skiing getaway for you and your family, book a stay in our cozy apartment in France. It’s nestled in the heights of Vars and it’s only 50m from the Fontbonne chairlift. In the winter, you can wander over and enjoy downhill skiing, snowboarding, and tobogganing. If you’re joining us in the summer, in addition to the beautiful weather and unspoiled environment, you’ll enjoy access to an assortment of wonderful mountain biking and hiking trails.
Our apartment features 1 BEDROOM with a cozy Double bed. You'll find a Double Bench bed in the living room which can accommodate additional guests.
Before venturing to the slopes, prepare for the day in our 1 BATHROOM. We provide you with both towels and bed linens.
After you’re done skiing, retreat to our rustic LIVING AREA. You can watch something on TV or enjoy a DVD. If you need more options, the front desk will be happy to provide a selection of DVDs for you to peruse. If you’d like to connect with family back home, you can either use the FREE Wi-Fi in the reception, or have it added to your apartment for an additional charge of €9/day or €49/week.
If it’s warm enough outside, step onto the BALCONY or PATIO and enjoy the view while drinking in fresh mountain air.
Once you’ve worked up an appetite, make a simple meal in our KITCHEN, which features a stove, a microwave, a refrigerator, a dishwasher, and a toaster. If you’re having trouble waking up in the morning, we’ve got you covered: our unit comes with a coffeemaker. You can enjoy all of your meals in the open dining area.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to love when you stay at Les Chalets des Rennes, where our property is conveniently located, including the on-site ski storage.
Upon arrival, you’ll be asked for a security deposit, a cleaning deposit, and a Holiday tax. If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for €40/stay. Guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning is available for €48.
This area is known for its skiing! When you stay in this residence, you're less than 100m from the ski lifts and less than 100m from the slopes. The nearest ski school is 800m away, and the nearest ski rental shop is only 200m away.
When you’re not cozied up inside our apartment, you’ll find plenty of outdoor activities that will take your breath away. We'd recommend bringing your snowshoes and exploring the mountains. In the summer, do some trail running. Naturally, all of this outdoor activity is guaranteed to work up an appetite. That’s why we highly recommend heading over to Le Chalet du Torrent for a delicious meal. It’s particularly good in the summer, when you can take a seat on the patio. If you’re travelling light and don’t feel like bringing your own skis, you can rent gear from Au Shop Skiset, which is adjacent to the nearby Supermarché.OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- Our lovely property is only 50m from the pistes and the Fontbonne chairlift
- If you would like to watch a movie, a selection of DVDs are available at the front desk
- Joining us in the winter? If you’re driving, you’ll need to ensure your vehicle has snow tires and/or chains, as they are mandatory on some of the mountain roads
- Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €400 and a cleaning deposit
- Guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure, or an end of stay cleaning costs €48
- Please let us know if you would like to bring a pet and we may be able to accommodate them for €40/stay! (maximum 1 pet)
- There is a Holiday Tax of €1.50/person, per night
- You may rent a Wi-Fi box for €9/day or €49/week
- Please note that access to the reception and to covered parking will be unavailable during Winter 2019/2020. From Summer 2020, covered parking is available on-site for a fee of €45/vehicle/week or €12/vehicle/day.
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day