Villa with Private Infinity Pool + Ocean View
Escape to serenity, courtesy of our luxurious Caribbean villa which is nestled amongst lush, tropical gardens. Start each day by stepping into your private pool, then head to one of the local beaches and swim, windsurf, kayak, or simply enjoy paradise! Our beautiful villa has other amenities we know you’ll love.
- Two bedrooms with an elegant King bed
- Third bedroom with 2 Single beds
- PRIVATE INFINITY POOL, which offers panoramic OCEAN VIEWS
- 3700 sq. ft. of space
- Cook meals in the fully-equipped gourmet kitchen
- Shaded outdoor dining area
- Tours available; choose from sunset cruises, bird watching, deep-sea fishing, Scuba diving, snorkeling, and more!
- Enjoy an extensive range of Caribbean cocktails at the clubhouse
- Located inside a gated resort with 24-hour security
- Complimentary Wi-Fi + Parking
Come to the Caribbean and spend your days Scuba diving in tropical waters and dining out on sunset cruises, then return to our luxurious villa and slip into serenity. Our villa is set on the hillside of the west coast of Tobago and was designed by renowned Swedish architect Arne Hassleqvist. As our guest, you'll enjoy access to a private infinity pool which overlooks the ocean - please note that views may vary!
Our beautiful villa features 3 BEDROOMS. Two of the bedrooms have luxurious 4-poster King beds, and the third bedroom has 2 Single beds. Step out onto the attached balcony, which offers a stunning view of the water.
Get ready for your day in our 3 BATHROOMS. We’ll provide you with a hairdryer, towels, and complimentary toiletries. Pamper yourself at the start of the day by booking an in-villa massage and spa treatment for an additional charge.
Our spacious LIVING AREA is furnished in an 18th-century French plantation style and features gorgeous finishing touches, including tile from Italy, granite and marble from Brazil, and Greenheart from the Amazon. Soothe your muscles while relaxing on the couch and watching TV or connect with your friends and family back home via the complimentary Wi-Fi. Our housekeeping service stops by daily to keep things tidy. You can clean your laundry with the in-suite washer and dryer, or you can ask your villa attendant to do it for an additional charge.
If you’re hungry, craft a gourmet meal in our fully-equipped LUXURY KITCHEN, which features a stove, an oven, a microwave, a refrigerator, a dishwasher, cooking utensils and dishes. Should you feel like grilling, you’ll be happy to note that there is a private BBQ area. We also have a coffeemaker, and we highly suggest brewing yourself a cup every morning and enjoying the sunrise! Those that don’t feel like cooking can order room service from Pavilion Restaurant, which offers a wonderful selection of Caribbean classics and International favorites, or they can have their villa attendant prepare a meal for them for no additional charge. Please note that if you'd like your villa attendant to prepare a meal, you are responsible for providing the food. If you don't feel like grocery shopping, you may ask your attendant to pick up groceries for you for a small charge.
There are a number of other amenities you’re sure to love when you stay at The Villas at Stonehaven, where our property is conveniently located. These include the private infinity pool, 24-hour security within the gated resort, available transportation to and from the airport, and access to the clubhouse, which serves an array of incredible Caribbean cocktails at happy hour.
Should you choose to rent a vehicle, our villa has an assigned outdoor parking stall.
Please note that there is a fully-refundable damage deposit due upon arrival.
We’d highly suggest enjoying a cup of local coffee at Shorethings Café – a hidden gem which has exceptional service, delicious local desserts, and views that are to die for. If you want to experience true tranquility, we’d recommend walking to Fort Bennett and watch the sunset over the ocean. The place is also a bird watcher’s delight, as it's nestled against a 200 acre protected bird sanctuary. Those with an adventurous spirit should head to the iconic Pigeon Point, which is only 15-minutes away and features a variety of different water sports.OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- If you don’t feel like cooking, you can get room service from Pavilion restaurant, subject to local charges and taxes
- With 24 hours advance notice, your villa attendant can pick up groceries for you for cost plus a 20% administration fee
- You can get transport from the airport for $46 for 1-3 people or $67 for more than 4 people
- Massage and beauty treatments are available in your villa subject to an additional charge
- Please note that there is a fully-refundable $400 damage deposit due upon arrival
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day