Piscine Privée | Villa à 1km de Sainte-Maxime !
Our lovely and equipped villa is only 1km from the charming town of Sainte-Maxime on the Cote d'Azur, and has its own private pool! When you’re not lounging in the sun, hop on your bike and explore the beautiful area. Paddleboard or scuba dive off the coast or play golf with friends at the nearby course.
Our private villa has many amenities we think you’ll love, including:
- PRIVATE POOL
- 2 Bedrooms, each with a Double bed
- Great Value! Sleeping area with 2 Single beds acts like an extra bedroom
- Sofa bed sleeps an additional guest
- Cozy wood-burning Fireplace
- Bed linen, Towels, Bathrobes INCLUDED
- In-suite washer and dryer
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and TV
- Local bread and pastries are provided on the first day
- Play your favourite music on the Bluetooth speaker
A private swimming pool, a vast garden, and a terrace with patio furniture await you when you stay in our luxe and premium villa in Sainte Maxime. As our guest, you’ll enjoy complete tranquillity. Bring or rent a bike so that you can explore the town with all of its shops and restaurants, or head to the beach for an outdoor adventure. When you stay in our gorgeous unit, you’re only 800m from the local golf course and close to the beach. Be sure not to forget your sunscreen!
Our beautiful 100 m2 villa has 2 BEDROOMS, each with a Double bed. There’s also an additional SLEEPING AREA which has 2 Single beds, and the sofa bed in the living room can accommodate additional guests. All of the beds are made on arrival using quality linens.
Before going out, get ready for the day in either of our 2 BATHROOMS. We provide you with towels and bed linens, bathrobes, and a hairdryer.
After a day spent enjoying the sun, retreat to our spacious LIVING AREA and relax in front of the wood-burning fireplace. Sit back on the sofa and read a book or turn on the television. You can stay connected to friends and family back home by taking advantage of the complimentary Wi-Fi, or connect to the Bluetooth speaker and play your favourite songs while you lounge next to the private pool. If you have a little one, we can provide you with a pack featuring a baby cot and baby chair for no additional charge -- just let us know in advance!
If you’re hungry, you can craft a gourmet meal in our KITCHEN, which has a set of hobs, a microwave, a refrigerator, a dishwasher, and a toaster. If you need some coffee to wake up in the morning, we’ve got you covered: our villa comes with a coffeemaker. You don’t have to worry about accidentally spilling something on your favourite shirt, as our villa has a washer and dryer to help keep things clean. We’d recommend you enjoy your meals in the DINING AREA or on the patio by your private pool.
There are a number of other amenities you’re sure to love when you stay at Les Hauts du Carré Beauchêne, where our property is conveniently located. To ensure you get your vacation started off on the right foot, we provide you with a basket of local produce, pastries, and fresh flowers on the first morning. Our housekeeping service stops by mid-stay to tidy up and provide you with a change of towels, and a full end-of-stay cleaning is included.
Upon arrival, you’ll be asked for a security deposit and a Holiday Tax. If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them. Please note, the pool is unheated and only open in the late spring and summer.
The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout from one unit to the next, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation.
In the mornings, we’d suggest going to Le Café de France for a wonderful cup of coffee. Spend the rest of your day on the beach, at the golf course, or drive to Le Parc Naturel Régional du Verdon for breathtaking scenery. If you’d prefer to stay a little closer to home, visit the picturesque Saint Tropez Port. We’d recommend parking nearby and walking to the port, particularly when the market is open, as the parking area can be packed. End your day with a delicious slice of pizza at Magout Pizzas & Feu de bois.
We can’t wait to have you!OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- Please note, the pool is unheated and only open in the late spring and summer
- If you’re planning to bring a furry friend, please let us know in advance and we may be able to accommodate them for €5/day or €25/week
- Housekeeping provides a mid-stay cleaning with a towel change and an end of stay cleaning
- Cleaning kits are available for an additional fee
- Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €750
- There is a Holiday Tax of €2.20/night per person
- The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout from one unit to the next, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day