Beau Studio ! Balcon/Terrasse + Casiers à ski
If you love to ski, you’ll love staying in our cozy studio apartment in Val d'Isère. It’s conveniently located near a variety of shops, supermarkets, restaurants, and bars, and the nearest ski equipment rental shop is only 100m from the residence. Our studio has many amenities we think you’ll love, including:
- Double sofa bed
- Free Wi-Fi + Satellite TV
- Kitchen with a set of hobs, an oven, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator, and electric coffeemaker
- Private Balcony or Terrace
- Covered parking available
- Open air ice rink less than 200m from the residence
- Aquatic centre only 300m from the residence
- End of stay cleaning is included
- Hotel-style reception to ensure you enjoy a stress-free vacation!
- Free cancellation up to 14 days before arrival
**A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
When the snow falls, escape to a winter wonderland courtesy of a stay in our rustic 28 m2 studio. Our property is nestled in the heart of Val d’Isère and the Espace Killy, which is one of the biggest ski resorts in the world. Stay with us, and you’ll love being near a variety of shops, supermarkets, restaurants, and bars. When you’re not on the pistes, you’ll love returning to our apartment, which is the perfect home away from home for your next ski vacation.
After a day on the pistes, retreat to our rustic LIVING AREA with a Double sofa bed. Enjoy your favourite program on our satellite TV or connect with friends and family by using the FREE Wi-Fi. To help keep things tidy, our housekeeping service will stop by every few days and a full end-of-stay cleaning is included.
Before you go skiing, prepare for the day in our 1 BATHROOM. We provide you with towels, a towel heater, and a hairdryer!
If you’ve worked up an appetite, you can cook a great meal in our KITCHEN, which has a set of hobs, an oven, a microwave, a refrigerator, a dishwasher, and a toaster. If you need some coffee to wake up in the morning, we’ve got you covered: our apartment has an electric coffeemaker. Rent a raclette set on-site for a charge to enjoy a traditional French meal. Enjoy all of your meals in our cozy DINING AREA, or step outside onto the balcony or terrace to enjoy some fresh air!
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to love when you stay at Résidence Alpina Lodge, where our property is conveniently located. These include covered parking, which is available for an additional charge, and luggage storage. You will love the fantastic location, which is only 100m from the nearest ski equipment rental shop.
Upon arrival, you’ll be asked for a security deposit, a Holiday Tax, and an administration fee. If you’d like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for a fee!
A number of these condos are available, and each unit is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing complete with the advertised bedding arrangements and unit size, but the actual decor in the unit and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
Add some coffee to your daily routine by swinging by the Riza Coffee Bar. We highly recommend that you visit La Peau de Vache, which has an excellent atmosphere, and nearby La Folie Douce, which is the perfect place to grab a burger and a drink after skiing the pistes. If you don’t feel like skiing, you can rent some skates and head to the open-air ice rink, which is only 200m from the residence. Prefer to swim? The aqua centre is only 300m away from the residence.OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Please note that bed linen, towels and other Essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- Enjoy a mid-stay cleaning and a full end-of-stay cleaning, included in the rates!
- Your beds will be made upon arrival
- Treat yourself to on-site breakfast, available for €15/adult and €10/child under 12
- Convenient indoor parking is available on-site for a fee of €20/night or €105/week.
- There is a Holiday Tax of €2.48/night
- There is a damage deposit of €600
- Pet fees are €10/day or €50/week per pet
- There is an obligatory admin fee of €13
- A number of these condos are available, and each unit is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing complete with the advertised bedding arrangements and unit size, but the actual decor in the unit and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day