Appart 7p spacieux et sympa, accès piscine
Escape to a serene and relaxing spot in Saumane-de-Vaucluse! If you're an outdoorsy person, you're sure to love our 2 bedroom apartment, ideal for golfers and nature lovers. Foodies will also love the French cuisine and fine regional wines. Sit back and relax in the comforts of your home or jump in the shared outdoor pool for a splash with friends and family.
- Two bedrooms with 2 Single beds + 1 additional bedding
- Living room with 2 pull-out beds
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Private Balcony or Terrace!
- Access to a lovely seasonal Outdoor Pool
- Work out at the on-site Fitness Centre
- Wi-Fi available, Outdoor Parking
- Steps from the Golf Course!
- Hotel-style reception to ensure a stress-free vacation
- Free cancellation up to 14 days before arrival
**A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
Situated near the quaint riverside town of L'Isle-sur-la-Sorgue, our retreat is perfect for golfers, nature lovers and foodies who love to explore a new area in any season. Walk along the La Sorgue river on a stroll to the main centre, where you're sure to enjoy the great selection of restaurants, cafes, and shops. Within walking distance from the apartment, the Saumane golf course is only minutes away by foot and the lush greenery is perfect for an 18-hole golf day. At the end of the day, hop into the outdoor pool on the premises and then cook inside your unit or head out to explore the myriad restaurants all within a short drive from the retreat.
There are 2 BEDROOMS in this spacious 60 m2 apartment. The first and second bedroom includes 2 Single beds in each room, one with an additional bedding, along with 2 pull-out beds in the living area for extra guests or for the kids.
Get ready for your day in the 2 BATHROOMS. If you are travelling light, you can rent towels and bed linens on-site for an additional charge.
Sit back and relax in your cozy LIVING AREA with sofas. Catch up with friends and family using the Wi-Fi for a charge, or pay for TV services on-site. After a great day, sit out on the balcony or terrace and breathe the fresh air!
The KITCHEN is equipped with a kettle, toaster, electric hobs, electric coffee machine, dishwasher, fridge, and a microwave for easy meal preparation and clean up. Sit down and enjoy a meal at the cozy dining table with family and friends.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to love when you stay at the Résidence Provence Country Club, where our property is conveniently located. There is access to the shared outdoor swimming pool surrounded by loungers and deck chairs. There is also an on-site fitness centre, and complimentary outdoor parking on the premises. Should you have any concerns or questions during your stay, the friendly reception staff will be happy to help! And there is free Wi-Fi in the reception. If you have young kids, there is a baby cot, chair, and a complete baby kit available for extra fees.
Please note a small tourist tax and a fully-refundable damage deposit will be collected upon your arrival. Also, note that guests are expected to clean their accommodations prior to leaving otherwise there is an end of stay cleaning fee. If you're interested in bringing along your furry best friend, they may be accommodated for an additional pet fee on request!
Located close to the golf course, tennis courts and pool, this location is also in proximity to a multitude of outdoor activities such as canoeing, kayaking and badminton. Saumane Golf Course is a 5-minute walk from the apartment and Avignon is only 30 minutes away by car for a nice day trip. After a fun-filled day, we highly recommend you try Café de France and La Balade des Saveurs restaurant. It's also only a 5 min drive to Café Fleurs - Au Jardin d'Aubanel for wonderful French food. Visit the art gallery, Villa Datris Foundation for Contemporary Sculpture, on Avenue des Quatres Otages. Take the car to pick up wine at Saumane Arts & Vin or stock up on groceries at Super U et drive, 2.7km from the apartment. We highly recommend spending time at the nature reserve, Le Partage des Eaux, a 4km drive from the unit. For a day trip, visit Château de Calavon, a 45 min drive each way. Rent canoes at Canoë Evasion, a 3 min drive from your stay.OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Please note that bed linen, towels and other Essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- Access to the shared outdoor swimming pool (pool may not be heated year-round)
- Pool is available from April 30th - October 4th, 2022 through the hours of 9h - 19h. Closed every Saturday
- 18-hole golf course in walking distance
- Watch TV in your apartment for €7/day or €35/week
- Bring your pet along for an additional fee on request
- Wi-Fi is available for FREE at the reception and in the apartment for 15€/week
- If you want to bring along your furry best friend, they may be accommodated for €5/day or €25/week
- Guests are requested to clean their apartments or an end of stay cleaning costs €28-€112
- Upon arrival, a damage deposit of €260 and a holiday tax of €1.65/night/person will be collected
Enjoy these paid extras:
- Bed linen: €10/person
- Towels: €7/person
- Pack of bed linen and towels: €10/person
- Daily cleaning service: €19-€24)
- Mid-stay cleaning service: €29-€34
- Cleaning kit is €6 per kit
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day