Studio proche du Centre ! Accès Piscine + Sauna
Enjoy the Savoyard style of our comfy and rustic studio as you relax and unwind in the company of your family and friends. Our unit provides a cozy atmosphere after a day outdoors on the pistes or the hiking trails. This is the perfect destination for your skiing or hiking adventure! Other features you'll love:
- Great Value! Sleeping area with a Bunk bed is almost a bedroom
- Double sofa bed in living area
- Full Kitchenette - cook in-room!
- Access to a Seasonal Outdoor Pool with panoramic views
- Sauna access, 100m away
- Wi-Fi in the common areas
- Fondue and Raclette sets available
- 200m from the shops and restaurants
- Guest services team available to ensure you have a stress-free stay
**A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
Discover the gorgeous and exciting Valfréjus area from our Savoyard-style studio in Valfre´jus! Outdoor enthusiasts will love the variety of activities to participate in, in any season - including mini-golf, hiking, skiing, and tennis. Snuggle up on the comfy sofa or cook up a storm in the equipped kitchenette while you sip on a lovely glass of wine. Experience the serenity of the area while you catch up with family and friends.
Our cozy and rustic STUDIO features a Double sofa bed and a TV. An additional Sleeping Alcove contains a Bunk bed, perfect for extra guests or the kids! If you'd like to breathe the fresh mountain air on your private balcony or terrace, please request this with our friendly team upon booking and we will be happy to try and accommodate you! Bed linen is not included but can be rented on-site for €12/bed/week. Beds can be made on arrival for €10/bed.
Prepare for the day in our 1 BATHROOM which includes a bathtub. Towels are not provided but can be rented on site for €9/kit.
Whip up a meal in our KITCHENETTE, which includes electric hobs, a fridge, an oven, a dishwasher, kettle, and toaster. Raclette sets and fondue sets may be available for rent on-site upon arrival. Need some coffee to wake up in the morning? We've got you covered: our unit comes with a coffee maker! You can enjoy all of your meals in our rustic dining area.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to love when you stay at Les Chalets de La Ramoure, where our 29 m² property is conveniently located. These include covered parking for an additional fee, and a lending service for hairdryers, iron and ironing boards, and games, depending on availability. You'll also enjoy access to a wealth of amenities at Residence La Turra, 100m away! Dive into the shared outdoor heated pool with panoramic views of the mountains (open in summer), before warming up in the sauna.
Some apartments are accessible for people with reduced mobility, so please inquire at the time of booking and we'll do our best to accommodate you. If you'd like to bring your furry best friend, they may be accommodated for an additional charge upon request!
Upon arrival, a damage deposit of €300/apartment and a small daily tourist tax will be collected. Guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning (excluding kitchen) will be provided from €50 to €60. Cleaning kits can be rented for €3.90.
Situated 200m from the shops and restaurants, this studio is in an ideal location for your vacation! We highly recommend eating at Restaurant Le Refuge Gourmand, a 3-minute drive from the unit. Stock up on groceries at Sherpa Supermarché Valfréjus nearby if you'd like to cook at home during your stay. Buy or rent sporting gear at Intersport, a 550m drive from the apartment.OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Please note that bed linen, towels and other essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- Bed linen is available for rent for €12/bed/week
- Towels can be rented for €9/kit
- Guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning (except kitchen and dishes) will be provided from €50 to €60. Or, a cleaning kit may be available for €3.90/kit
- If you'd like to breathe the fresh air on your balcony or terrace, please request this with our friendly team upon booking
- Take advantage of the covered parking (subject to availability) for 8€/day or 35€/week
- If you're interested in bringing along your furry best friend, they may be accommodated for €10/animal/day or €46/animal/week
- Some studios are accessible for people with reduced mobility, so please inquire at the time of booking and we'll do our best to accommodate you
- Upon arrival, you will be asked for a damage deposit of €300 and a daily tourist tax between €1 and €3 per person (18yrs+)
- The pool is open everyday from 11am - 7 pm except Wednesdays and Saturdays
- The sauna is open everyday from 4:30 pm - 7 pm except Wednesdays and Saturdays
Free cancellation up to 24 hours prior to arrival may be possible if you’re travel plans have been impacted by Covid-19 in the following ways:
- Government restrictions prevent you from travelling to your destination
- Lockdown measures have been put in place for your country of origin or for your holiday destination
- A border closure between your country of origin and your holiday destination
- A mandatory quarantine period for travellers has been put in place for your holiday destination
- You or someone travelling with you has tested positive for Covid-19 on the RT-PCR test
- Your doctor has instructed you to quarantine for a period of time that overlaps with your travel dates
Supporting documents are required
***For all other reasons, the normal cancellation policy applies
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day