Studio sympa et équipé, dans le haut de Val Claret
Our lovely unit is ideally located in the Haut de Val Claret and the lively Tignes district, only 300m from the shops and restaurants.
- Sleeping Alcove with 1 Trundle bed
- Living room with 1 Single bed + 1 Trundle bed
- Equipped Kitchenette
- FREE Wi-Fi
- Private Balcony
- FREE Shuttle throughout the town
- Access to a lounge with Billards
- Ski storage on-site
You will love to stay in this gorgeous location in Val Claret! Together with nearby Val d'Isère, Val Claret forms the Espace Killy ski area, featuring a myriad of pistes for ski lovers. For dedicated skiers, ski the Grande Motte glacier in the summer months! Tignes also has the highest golf course in Europe, featuring a full 18 hole course running along a 5 km stretch of the mountainside. In the summer, there is a multitude of activities to keep everyone busy, including athletes who use this area for an altitude training base. At the end of the day, return to our 26m2 studio and breathe the fresh air on your balcony.
Drift to sleep in our rustic and open studio, featuring a Trundle bed and a Single bed. A cozy Sleeping Area with a removable partition contains 1 additional Trundle bed. Bedroom linens are not provided but are available on-site for an additional charge. Sit back on the comfy sofa and catch up on your favourite French shows and movies on the TV. Or, reconnect with loved ones back home using the FREE Wi-Fi in the unit.
Get ready for your day in the 1 BATHROOM. Bathroom linens are not provided but are available on-site for an additional charge.
The KITCHENETTE is equipped with electric hobs, microwave, mini-fridge, dishwasher, toaster, and a kettle. Start your morning with a cup of coffee, fresh from our in-suite electric coffee machine.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to love when you stay at Residence Le Borsat IV, where our studio is conveniently located. These include a cozy lounge with billiards and a ski room with individual lockers located on the ground floor. We recommend bringing a car to get around this region, and paid covered parking is available on-site (by reservation and subject to availability). If you have young kids, a baby cot and chair are available for extra fees.
Upon arrival, a damage deposit of €300/apartment and a small daily tourist tax will be collected. Guests are requested to clean their units or and end of stay cleaning (excluding kitchenette) will be provided for €50 to €60.
If you'd like to bring your furry best friend, they may be accommodated for an additional charge upon request!
Located 300m from shops, this residence is also close to the pistes for an adventurous day outside. A short drive (8 min) from A la Creperie Bretonne restaurant makes it easy to have a delicious French meal. Enjoy Free shuttles from the Tignes station, and Lac de Tignes is only 2.4km away. Beginners can take lessons at the French Ski School, a 900m drive. Après-ski at the Discothèque Le Blue Girl is only a 4 min drive from the building. For a day trip, travel to Glaciers de la Grande Motte, an 18-min drive (each way) from the residence, for breathtaking views. For guests not travelling with their own ski equipment, rentals are available at the nearby Skiset, which offers a wide range of equipment for every level of skier or snowboarder. Upon booking with us, we will provide you with an exclusive Promo Code that will give you a great discount on ski rentals when you book in advance!
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Please note that bed linen, towels and other Essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- Reconnect with the FREE Wi-Fi at reception and in the apartments
- Make use of the convenient on-site laundry facilities, available for €6/wash
- Play a game of billiards in the lounge (open during reception hours)
- Bed linens are available for rent for €12/person/week
- Beds made upon arrival are €10/bed (upon reservation)
- Bathroom linens are available for €9/kit
- The serenity pack (beds made upon arrival + bathroom linens + end of stay cleaning) is available for €95 to €120 (upon reservation)
- Cleaning kits are €3.90/kit
- If you're interested in bringing along your furry best friend, they may be accommodated for €10/animal/day or €46/animal/week
- Covered parking is available on-site only by reservation and subject to availability for €12/day or €60/week per vehicle (maximum height is 1.90 meters)
- A damage deposit €300 will be collected upon arrival as well as a small daily tourist tax between €0.50 and €3, charged per person
- Guests are requested to clean their units or and end of stay cleaning (excluding kitchenette) will be provided for €50 to €60
- Guest services team available to ensure you have a stress-free stay
- Parking available
***For all other reasons, the normal cancellation policy applies
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day