Joli + spacieux studio, près de centre ville et pistes!
Located in the heart of the historic city centre of Luchon, our studio is surrounded by the Pyrenees mountain range and close to the pistes. Bring comfortable shoes along for lovely walks up and down a few steep hills and through the lovely tree-lined city centre, while you pass restored 19-century hotels and grand houses.
- FREE Wi-Fi
- Outdoor + Covered Parking Available
- Shuttles from Luchon to the Superbagnères ski area
- 20 minutes from the Spanish border
- Close to Thermal baths in Luchon
- Guest services team on-site
Welcome to our 26m2 Studio for 3 which features:
- Living area with 1 Double sofa bed + 1 Single bed for extra guests (please note bed heights are not suitable for kids under 6 yrs of age)
- Bathroom with a bathtub and a separate toilet. Bath linens can be rented on-site
- Kitchenette equipped with electric hobs, microwave, mini-fridge, dishwasher, electric coffee maker, grille pan, and a kettle.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to love when you stay at Residence llixon such as:
- Outdoor and indoor parking for an additional charge
- FREE Wi-Fi throughout the property.
- If you have young kids, a baby cot and chair may be available for rent for extra fees.
Situated close to the historic town of Luchon, our studio is 500m from the popular thermal baths and 1km from the golf course. Le Fairway restaurant is a 900m drive from the building. Skiers will love the proximity to the pistes and the ski shops. A perfect day trip is a 20-minute drive to Aran Park, an animal park in a beautiful natural environment. Pick up groceries at the Casino Shop, a 550m walk or drive from the studio. Head over to Luchon Mountain Bike Co., a 1-minute drive from the unit. Head into Bagnères-de-Luchon centre to choose from a plethora of restaurants, shops, and bars for every age range. The well-known spa Luchon is in the city centre, not far from the studio.
*** The ski lift/ gondola that connects Luchon to the Superbagnères ski area will not be operational this winter, shuttles will be put in place (by road 18 km).***OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- Bed linen for €12/single or €16/double bed. Towels for €9/kit/week
- Upon arrival, a damage deposit of €300 and a daily tourist tax between €1 and €3 per person (18yrs+) will be collected
- Guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure, or an end-of-stay cleaning will be provided for €50 to €80
- The layout of this unit may be a duplex - should you have a preference, please inform our friendly team upon booking
- Baby equipment can be rented on-site
- Outdoor parking for €15/week, or covered parking (must be booked in advance) for €30/week
- Bring a pet along for €10/animal/day or €46/animal/week (dogs of categories 1 & 2 are not allowed). Max 1 pet allowed per apartment.
- Cleaning kit: €3.90/kit
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day