Appartement confortable, Station de Ski à 250m
Perfectly located in a quiet area with lovely greenery, our apartment is close to both the pistes and the centre of the village where you can try local food and sweet treats. Snuggle on the couch or catch up with family and friends as you plan your adventure in the mountains.
Features you'll love:
- 2 Single beds in the bedroom
- Sofa bed or a trundle bed in the living area
- Enjoy the fresh air from your balcony or patio
- Climbing, hiking, mountain biking, and paragliding all in the area!
- Parc de la Vanoise is just a 30-minute drive away!
**A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
Settle into our modest apartment in the small mountain retreat of La Norma! Outdoor enthusiasts will love the variety of pistes while the foodies will be tempted by the tasty local fare in proximity to the retreat. Enjoy the wooden architecture of the 6-storey building surrounded by greenery. Inside, you'll love the warm and cozy decor. Delight in the Vanoise massif in the distance as you plan your days in the mountains.
Our cozy 30m2 1 BEDROOM apartment features 2 Single beds in the bedroom. You'll find a Sofa bed or a Trundle bed in the living room which can accommodate additional guests. Bed linen is not included but can be rented on-site for €12/kit. Beds can be made on arrival for €10/bed.
Prepare for the day in our 1 BATHROOM. Some units have a separate toilet. Towels are not provided but can be rented on-site for €9/kit/week.
After a day of skiing, retreat to our cozy LIVING AREA. Catch a show on the TV for €8/day, €40/week, or €50/2 weeks. Craving fresh air? Step out onto the balcony.
Hungry? Whip up a meal in our KITCHENETTE, which features a microwave, an electric hob/mini-oven, and a fridge. You can enjoy all of your meals in our open plan DINING AREA.
Our property is conveniently located at Résidence Les Chalets et Balcons de la Vanoise.
A small daily tourist tax and a damage deposit of €300 will be collected upon arrival. Guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure, or an end of stay cleaning will be provided for €70 to €150. In the event that the cleaning service has not been booked and the unit is not left clean, a cleaning charge of €100 will be retained from your damage deposit. If you want to tidy up, cleaning kits are available for €3.90/kit.
Located 250m from the Station de ski La Norma, it's a skiers paradise for the whole family or a group of friends. Stock up on groceries at Supermarket Norma'Sup, a 1-minute drive from our apartment. We highly recommend eating at Restaurant Le Dahu, 120m from the unit after a fun-filled day.OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Please note that bed linen, towels and other essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- Bed linen is not included but can be rented on-site for €12/kit
- Beds can be made on arrival for €10/bed
- Towels are not provided but can be rented on-site for €9/kit/week
- Guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure, or an end of stay cleaning will be provided for €50 to €80
- If you want to tidy up, cleaning kits are available for €3.90/kit.
- Catch a show on the TV for €8/day, €40/week, or €50/2 weeks
- Please let us know if you'd like to bring a pet with you and we may be able to accommodate them for €10/day or €46/week. Cats and category 1 and 2 dogs are not permitted
- If you need baby equipment please request upon booking (subject to availability). Baby equipment is available for €26/week or €6/day
- Public parking is available nearby (subject to availability)
- Arrange for an early check-in from 11am for €75/appartment
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day