Proche du Centre! Appart sympa, Piscine + Sauna
Explore the mountainous area of Valfréjus and enjoy the Savoyard style of the apartment! Perfect destination for your skiing adventure! Features you'll love:
- Bedroom with Double bed
- Sleeping alcove with a bunk bed
- Double sofa bed
- Full Kitchenette
- Seasonal Outdoor Pool
- Close to shops
- Guest services team available
**A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
Explore the Savoie area with magnificent mountain range views, spectacular hiking trails, and wildlife sighting in the nature park that is sure to delight! Our Savoyard apartment is a cozy abode to come back to at the end of an adventurous day on the mountains or on the street level exploring the shops and many local restaurants nearby. Experience the serenity of the area while you catch up with family and friends.
Drift to sleep in the 1 BEDROOM featuring 1 Double bed. An additional Sleeping Area features a Bunk bed, and you'll also find a Double Sofa bed in the living room which can accommodate additional guests. Bed linen is not included but can be rented on-site for €12/bed/week. Beds can be made on arrival for €10/bed.
Prepare for the day in our 1 BATHROOM which includes a bathtub. Towels are not provided but can be rented on site for €9/kit.
After a day of skiing, retreat to our rustic and charming LIVING AREA with comfy sofas. Looking for something to watch? Turn on the TV and catch up on your favourite French movies and shows. If you'd like to breathe the fresh mountain air on your private balcony or terrace, please request this with our friendly team upon booking and we will be happy to try and accommodate you!
Whip up a meal in our KITCHENETTE, which includes electric hobs, a fridge, an oven, a dishwasher, kettle, and toaster. Raclette sets and fondue sets may be available for rent on-site upon arrival. Need some coffee to wake up in the morning? We've got you covered: our unit comes with a coffee maker! You can enjoy all of your meals in our rustic dining area.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to love when you stay at Les Chalets de La Ramoure, where our 37 m² property is conveniently located. These include covered parking for an additional fee, and a lending service for hairdryers, iron and ironing boards, and games, depending on availability. You'll also enjoy access to a wealth of amenities at Residence La Turra, 100m away! Dive into the shared outdoor heated pool with panoramic views of the mountains (open in summer), before warming up in the sauna.
This apartment may be a duplex or single-level, and it may be accessible for people with reduced mobility. Please inquire with our team at the time of booking, and we'll do our best to accommodate you! If you'd like to bring your furry best friend, they may be accommodated for an additional charge upon request!
Upon arrival, a damage deposit of €300/apartment and a small daily tourist tax will be collected. Guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning (excluding kitchen) will be provided from €50 to €60. Cleaning kits can be rented for €3.90.
Situated 200m from the shops and restaurants, this apartment is in an ideal location for your vacation! We highly recommend eating at Restaurant Le Refuge Gourmand, a 3-minute drive from the unit. Stock up on groceries at Sherpa Supermarché Valfréjus nearby if you'd like to cook at home during your stay. Buy or rent sporting gear at Intersport, a 550m drive from the apartment.OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Please note that bed linen, towels and other essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- Bed linen is available for rent for €12/bed/week
- Towels can be rented for €9/kit
- Guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning (except kitchen and dishes) will be provided from €50 to €60. Or, a cleaning kit may be available for €3.90/kit
- If you'd like to breathe the fresh air on your balcony or terrace, please request this with our friendly team upon booking
- Take advantage of the covered parking (subject to availability) for 8€/day or 35€/week
- If you're interested in bringing along your furry best friend, they may be accommodated for €10/animal/day or €46/animal/week
- This apartment may be duplex or single-level, and it may be accessible for people with reduced mobility, so please inquire at the time of booking and we'll do our best to accommodate you
- Upon arrival, you will be asked for a damage deposit of €300 and a daily tourist tax between €1 and €3 per person (18yrs+)
- The pool is open everyday from 11am - 7 pm except Wednesdays and Saturdays
- The sauna is open everyday from 4:30 pm - 7 pm except Wednesdays and Saturdays
- Government restrictions prevent you from travelling to your destination
- Lockdown measures have been put in place for your country of origin or for your holiday destination
- A border closure has been put in place between your country of origin and your holiday destination
- A mandatory quarantine period for travellers has been put in place for your holiday destination
- You or someone travelling with you has tested positive for Covid-19 on the RT-PCR test
- Your doctor has instructed you to quarantine for a period of time that overlaps with your travel dates
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day