Appartement sympa et équipé au pied des pistes
Skiers and snowboarders will love the location of our mountain retreat at the foot of the slopes in the Haute-Pyrénées - ideal for outdoor enthusiasts and travellers who want adventure and relaxation all in one day! Enjoy the amazing views, fabulous skiing, and delicious local French fare. Other features you'll love:
- Equipped Kitchenette
- Private Balcony
- Free Access to the Wellness Center, 100m Away
- Complimentary Outdoor Parking
- Shops & Restaurants - Walking Distance
- Classic Wood & Stone Architecture
- On-Site Guest Services Team
Surrounded by peaks at 3000 meters above sea level, there are a variety of sports and activities to enjoy, including skiing and snowboarding. At the end of a fun day, come back to relax and unwind at the apartment or tempt your taste buds at one of the fabulous French restaurants nearby. Located at the foot of the slopes, our 55 m2 mountain retreat is perfect for outdoor enthusiasts! Make some memories with your family and friends in the heart of the Haute-Pyrénées!
Drift to sleep in the 3 BEDROOMS. Two bedrooms may each feature a Double bed or 2 Single beds, and the third bedroom may contain 2 Single beds or 1 Single bed. The living room may contain 2 Single sofa beds, or 3 Single sofa beds, perfect for extra guests or the kids. Bedding configurations may vary so please check with one of our friendly staff when booking to ensure the layout of the suite will suit any specific needs you may have. Rent bed linens on-site for €12/person and enjoy beds made on arrival for €10/bed.
Before heading out to the pistes, get ready for your day in one of our 2 BATHROOMS. You can rent towels on-site for €9/kit.
When you’re done skiing, retreat to the rustic and cozy LIVING AREA and read your favorite book. Watch local programming on the television for a charge before stepping onto your Private Balcony and breathing the fresh mountain air.
Cook a meal in our KITCHENETTE, which features a set of electric hobs, a microwave oven, a refrigerator, and a dishwasher. Share meals and laughs with friends around the dining table with seating.
There are a number of other amenities you’re sure to love when you stay at Residence Privilège, where our property is conveniently located. These include on-site ski lockers and covered parking for a charge (pre-booking required). Enjoy the wonderful location – you’re at the foot of the slopes! Bring your car, as there is complimentary outdoor parking available on-site (subject to availability). There is also FREE access to the Balneotherapy center (open year-round), 100 m from the residence, featuring an indoor pool with stunning views! The hammam, sauna, and hot tubs are open from July to August!
Upon arrival, a damage deposit of €300/apartment and a small daily tourist tax will be collected. Guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure, or an end-of-stay cleaning (except kitchen and dishes) may be provided from €70 to €130 (according to the size of the unit) or tidy up your space using the cleaning kit, available for €3.90/kit.
If you'd like to bring your furry best friend, they may be accommodated for an additional charge upon request!
Perfectly located 400m from the pistes for skiers and snowboarders, our cozy apartment also provides proximity to shops and services to make your stay as pleasant as possible. After a day of adventure, we highly recommend eating at Restaurant Bar La Terrasse, a 2-minute drive from the unit. If you'd prefer to stay in and catch up with family and friends in the privacy of the apartment, it's easy to pick up groceries at Sherpa Supermarché Peyragudes, 850m from the unitOTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- Enjoy free Access to the Balnéo Centre, featuring an indoor pool, hot tubs, a hammam, a sauna and more
- Please note that the Balnéo Centre is closed Fridays and Saturdays
- Bed linen is NOT included and can be rented on-site for €12/person. Beds can also be made on arrival for an additional €10/bed
- Baby cot: 5€ /day or 25 € /week (Reservation required and subject to availability)
- Towels can be rented on-site for €9/kit/person
- Guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure, or an end-of-stay cleaning (except kitchen and dishes) may be provided from €70 to €130 (according to the size of the unit)
- A cleaning kit can be rented on-site for €3.90/kit
- Wi-Fi may be available upon arrival for a charge of €15/week, €3/day or €5/2 days
- Sit back and watch TV for €39/week or €59/2 weeks
- Bedding configurations may vary so please check with one of our friendly staff when booking to ensure the layout of the suite will suit any specific needs you may have.
- If you're interested in bringing along your furry best friend, they may be accommodated for €10/animal/day or €46/animal/week
- Upon arrival, a damage deposit €300 and holiday tax (18 yrs +) is collected
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day