Studio sympa et au calme, à 50m de la plage !
Our cozy studio for 2 is perfect for a vacation by the sea in Bénodet! Bring your family and friends and explore the main Avenue de la Plage with interesting shops and lovely French restaurants. Spend your days on the beach, only 50m away, or dive into the on-site pool. Other features you'll love:
- Double sofa bed in the living area
- Equipped Kitchenette
- PRIVATE Balcony or Terrace
- FREE Outdoor Parking + Indoor Parking Available
- Access to a Heated Outdoor Pool
- Warm up in the Sauna + Hammam on-site
- Bike storage on-site
- FREE Wi-Fi
- Guest services team available daily to ensure you have a stress-free stay
**A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
Located at the tip of South Brittany, our studio is an ideal spot for a day at the beach in Bénodet! Explore Avenue de la Plage, a short 6-minute walk, to visit trendy restaurants, cafes, and shops in the area. Bring your clubs for a day at the golf course, Golf Blue Green Odet, a short drive from the unit. Unwind in our cozy 19 to 27 m2 studio before cooking up a delicious meal using local produce from the nearby grocery.
Sit back and relax in our LIVING AREA, featuring a Double sofa bed. Turn on the flat screen TV to catch up on your favourite movies and shows (TNT + TEBEO channels are offered). Reconnect with loved ones using the FREE Wi-Fi. Step out onto the Balcony or Patio and breathe the fresh air after a great day!
Prepare for the day in our 1 BATHROOM with a bathtub and a separate shower. Bathroom linen is not provided, but is available to rent on-site for an additional charge.
The KITCHENETTE includes 2 electric hobs, a microwave, a fridge, and a dishwasher. Enjoy a coffee when you first wake up with our handy coffee maker. A toaster, pressure cooker, and dishes and cutlery are included to make meal preparation easy! Share meals and laughs around the dining table with seating.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to love when you stay at the Résidence Les Jardins d’Arvor, where our property is conveniently located. These include the semi-covered heated outdoor pool, open year-round, and the shared sauna and hammam. There is a continental breakfast available on-site for an additional charge, and the convenient front desk is open 7 days a week to ensure you have a great stay. We recommend bringing a car to explore this beautiful area, and there is FREE outdoor parking available on-site, along with covered parking for an extra charge.
Upon arrival, you'll be asked for a security deposit of €250 and a small daily holiday tax. Hairdryers, vacuums, and bicycle locks are available to guests, subject to availability. An iron and ironing board are available in the laundromat on the premises.
If you'd like to bring your furry best friend along, they may be accommodated for a fee on request only! This unit may be equipped to welcome guests with disabilities - please inform our team upon booking if you require this.
Located 500m from the Trez Beach, relax and unwind as you enjoy the water or stroll along the sandy beaches. Drive or walk a short distance from the apartment to Parc du Coq, right by the sea. Pick up some snacks or essentials at Le Gall Primeurs, 550m from the residence. Have breakfast at Crêperie de Benodet (opens at 11:45am, Tuesday-Sunday). From your residence, walk to La Vague Restaurant or La Mouette Rieuse for a lovely French meal. Not far from the hotel is The Relais Thalasso Thermes Marine de Bénodet, for a lovely wellness break, including an azure swimming pool, walking river, and aromatherapy room. learn about the history of Bénodet and its surroundings at Musée du Bord de Mer!
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Please note that bed linen, towels and other Essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- Keep clean with the convenient on-site laundry facilities
- Make use of the FREE outdoor parking on-site, or the covered parking for €49/week
- Enjoy a Continental breakfast on-site for €9 per adult, €5 for children (10yrs +)
- Towels are not supplied, and you can rent 1 large towel, 1 small towel and 1 bath mat for €6/person
- We'll provide you with bedroom linen! Have your beds made upon arrival for €4/bed.
- Arrange for a comfort pack upon arrival, where you can enjoy beds made upon arrival, an end of stay cleaning, and towels - from €84 to €126
- If you don't feel like cleaning, you can arrange for an end of stay cleaning ranging from €35 to €77
- Please let us know if you'd like to bring a pet with you on your holiday as we sometimes allow pets for an additional fee of €8/night. You must have proof of recent vaccination and must be kept on a leash at all times. Aggressive dogs and category 1 and 2 dogs are prohibited.
- Upon arrival, a small daily tourist tax will be collected as well as a damage deposit of €250
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day