Appartement cosy | Salle de Fitness, Piscines, Spa
Between the Lubéron and the Parc du Verdon, you'll get to enjoy a true Provence experience in our unit! Located just a 5-minute drive outside of Gréoux-les-Bains.
- 2 Single beds in the larger bedroom
- Bunk beds in the smaller bedroom
- Private balcony or Terrace
- Fitness Centre
- TV in the common area
- Shared indoor pool
- Outdoor pool (summer only)
- Free shuttles to and from Gréoux-les-Bains
- On-site restaurant
- Free Parking On-site
This apartment is the perfect place to get acquainted with Provencal culture!
Our cozy 2 BEDROOM unit features 2 Single beds in the larger bedroom and 2 bunk beds in the smaller bedroom, all decorated in a Provencal style. There is a TV in each bedroom.
Prepare for the day in our 1 BATHROOM that includes a shower and seperated toilets.
Make a tasty meal in your equipped KITCHEN.
Take in some fresh air from your balcony or terrace. Curl up in the LIVING ROOM and enjoy your favourite show on television.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to love when you stay at Domaine de Château Laval, where our 40m2 property is conveniently located. These include the outdoor pool (only open in summer), the indoor pool, access to the fitness center, and more!
For an extra fee, you'll have 2 professional beauty salons at your disposal! Rent a bike, check out the equestrian centre, or try an aquabike for a small fee. Find ultimate relaxation with a massage at the spa. Take your shot at archery or challenge a friend on the tennis courts or multisports ground. The kids will keep busy on the 2 playgrounds! You will enjoy "Les Oliviers," the air-conditioned restaurant that opens on to a terrace and that offers you regional cuisine with the flavours of Provence.
A laundry kit consisting of a 1 large towel, 1 small towel and 1 rug is available for 6 €/person and you can arrange for beds to be made on arrival for 4 €/person.
We recommend bringing a car to explore this beautiful area, and there is FREE parking available on-site.
If you don't feel like cleaning up, an end of stay cleaning (excluding the kitchen) can be arranged for €77 per apartment. A damage deposit of €250 will be collected upon arrival. If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for a nightly fee of €8/night. A tourist tax will be collected upon arrival.
You can't stay here without visiting Gréoux- les -Bains where you'll find shops, charming cafes, and amazing restaurants and shops in this little town. If you're looking for a traditional village in Provence, without all the tourists, this is the place, and our unit is the place to experience it from! Near Gréoux-les-Bains, enjoy a sunny day to take the family swimming or go on a boat ride on the Lac d'Esparron and to Ste-Croix-du-Verdon. Adventure seekers will love the options to go sailing, canoeing, kayaking, rowing, white-water rafting, etc.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- A laundry kit consisting of a 1 large towel, 1 small towel and 1 rug is available for 6 €/person
- Arrange for beds to be made on arrival 4 €/person
- Some of these units allow pets for a fee of € 8/night. Please let us know if you'd like to bring your furry best friend along (pets are not allowed in the restaurant and the main pavilion)
- If you don't feel like cleaning up, an end of stay cleaning (excluding the kitchen) can be arranged for € 77 per apartment
- Upon arrival, a tourist tax will be collected as well as a damage deposit of €250
- Wi-Fi is available throughout the resort
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day