Appartement Neuf et équipé, près des Antilles
You'll love our newly built unit in an ideal location, just a 6-minute drive or a 15-minute walk to Jonzac's famous thermal baths at Thermes Jonzac! Our comfortable and modern apartment offers a perfect retreat, close to the biggest attractions in the region. Other features you'll love:
- Cozy apartment with a Double bed (can be made into 2 Singles on request)
- Sofa bed in the living room for 2 additional guests
- FREE ENTRANCE into the Les Antilles water park!
- TV in the common area and bedroom
- Equipped Kitchenette
- Enjoy the fresh air from your Balcony or Patio
- Free Wi-Fi + A/C
- Outdoor Parking on-site
- Guest services team on-site to ensure you have a stress-free stay
**A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
Just 500 m from the city centre, you'll love the modern style of our 34 m2 rental and the awesome location, perfect for a holiday of wine tasting and adventures in the charming Cognac region. Feel like going for a swim? Les Antilles de Jonzac, an aquatic centre where you can challenge the biggest waves or sit back and laze on the deck chairs around the pool, is just a stroll away. Best of all, when you stay here, you'll get FREE access to Les Antilles! While at the aquatic centre, reach ultimate relaxation in the spa that offers a sauna, hammam, roman bath and jacuzzi. All of this an more is within walking distance!
Our cozy 1 BEDROOM features 1 Double bed and a TV. The bed can be made into 2 Single beds on request - please do let us know if you have any preferences and we will be happy to try and accommodate you! There is an additional Sofa bed that can sleep 2 additional guests in the living area. Beds may be made upon arrival for a charge.
Prepare for the day in our 1 BATHROOM with a shower. We've got you covered with bed linen supplied! And towels are available for rent for a charge.
After a day of relaxing in the thermal spas or wine tasting, retreat to our modern LIVING AREA. Looking for something to watch? Turn on the TV and catch up on your favourite French shows and movies. Reconnect with loved ones over the FREE Wi-Fi, available throughout the building. Keep your peace of mind during your adventures by locking up your valuables in the safe deposit box. Step out onto the balcony or patio and breathe the fresh air (views vary).
Make a tasty snack in the KITCHENETTE that features a microwave, dishwasher, a fridge with a freezer, and induction plates. Enjoy meals at the dining table with seating. Spill something on your favourite shirt? Don't worry -- there are coin-operated washers and dryers on-site.
You'll love the amazing location when you stay at Residence Les Coteaux De Jonzac, where our property is conveniently located. Take advantage of the on-site bike storage and luggage storage. We recommend bringing a car to explore this beautiful area, and there is FREE outdoor public parking available on-site.
Upon arrival, a €250 damage deposit and a small daily holiday tax will be collected. Guests are requested to clean their apartments prior to depature or a full end of stay cleaning will be provided from €49 to €77.
Please let us know if you'd like to bring a pet with you on your holiday as we may allow pets for an additional fee of €8/night. Your pet must have proof of recent vaccination and must be kept on a leash at all times. Aggressive dogs and category 1 and 2 dogs are prohibited.
Feeling lucky? The Jonzac Casino, just a stone's throw from the residence, is the perfect place to spend an evening with friends. For a taste of culture, wine-lovers will enjoy a wine tasting at the scenic Chai du Rouissoir vineyard, just a 5-minute drive away. Of course, a holiday here wouldn't be complete without visiting the thermal spas, just a 15-minute walk away.OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Please note that bed linen, towels and other Essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- Wi-Fi is available throughout the resort
- Free outdoor public parking is available (limited parking space)
- The Double bed in the bedroom can be made into 2 Single beds on request - please let us know what you prefer!
- Arrange for a convenient private shuttle bus (4 €/day)
- Towels are not supplied, and you can rent 1 large towel, 1 small towel and 1 bath mat for €6/person
- Beds may be made on arrival for 4 €/bed
- Arrange for a comfort pack upon arrival, where you can enjoy beds made upon arrival, an end of stay cleaning, and towels - from €84 to €126
- If you don't feel like cleaning, you can arrange for an end of stay cleaning ranging from €49 to €77
- Please let us know if you'd like to bring a pet with you on your holiday as we sometimes allow pets for an additional fee of 8€/night. You must have proof of recent vaccination and must be kept on a leash at all times. Aggressive dogs and category 1 and 2 dogs are prohibited.
- Upon arrival, a tourist tax will be collected as well as a damage deposit of €250
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day