Forêt et Océan | Appartement avec Accès Piscine
Our rental is just 300 metres from the beach of Seignosse. Nestled in a six-hectare pine forest, our property is perfect for nature lovers!
- Double bed in the bedroom
- 3 Single beds in the second bedroom
- Beach volleyball and tennis courts on-site!
- FREE Wi-Fi in reception
- Coin-operated washer and dryer
- Enjoy the fresh air from your balcony or patio
- Outdoor pool (open from July-August)
- Free Parking (1 spot per unit)
**A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
You'll love the ideal location of this rental between the forest and the ocean. Spend your holiday playing beach volleyball, biking through the Landes forest, or simply lounging on the beach. This amazing location will allow you to design your holiday however you want!
Our cozy 2 BEDROOM unit features 3 Single beds in the first bedroom and a Double bed in the second bedroom. Traveling light? Don't worry, bed linen are included! Let us know if you'd like to have the beds made when you arrive for €4/bed.
Prepare for the day in the 2 BATHROOMS. Bathroom kits (1 large towel, 1 small towel and 1 bath mat) are available for €6/person.
After a day at the beach, retreat to our cozy LIVING AREA and watch a show on the TV. Step out onto the balcony or patio and drink in the fresh air.
Whip up a meal in our KITCHENETTE, which features a microwave, a fridge, a dishwasher, a toaster, and a coffee maker. Spill something on your favourite shirt? Don't worry -- there are coin-operated washers and dryers on-site.
There are a number of other amenities you’re sure to love when you stay at Residence Domaine de l’Agréou, where our 70m2 property is conveniently located, including access to 2 outdoor pools (open from July to August)! Challenge a friend to a match on the tennis courts or play a round of beach volleyball. For an additional fee, rent a bike and go for a relaxing cycle.
We recommend bringing a car to explore this beautiful area, and there is FREE parking available on-site. Check in with loved ones at home using the free Wi-Fi in the reception.
Select units may be available with accessible features - Please let us know if you would like these features and we will do our best to accommodate you!
Don't feel like cleaning? Request an end of stay cleaning (excluding the kitchen) for €35 to €77. Upon arrival, you’ll be asked for a small daily tourist tax per person and a €250 damage deposit. If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for a charge of €8/night.
Learn how to surf at Seignosse Surf School, just a 10 minute walk away! Our favourite place to grab a refreshing drink and some live music after a day on the beach is Boobooz Bar--try their cocktails! For more fun in the water, check out the water park, Atlantic Park Seignosse, just a 12 minute walk away. Also in the area is an equestrian centre, fishing, rafting, and more!
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Please note that bed linen, towels and other Essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- The properties here are individually decorated, so there may be some difference in the decor, layout, and furniture from the photos. Please let one of our friendly staff members know if you have a specific request and we will be happy to add your request to your reservation
- Request a linen kit that includes 1 large towel, 1 small towel and 1 bath mat for €6/person
- Request to have the beds made on arrival for €4/person
- If you don't feel like cleaning up at the end of your stay, you can request a cleaning (excluding the kitchen) for €35 to €77
- For stays over 1 week, housekeeping will be provided at the end of the week for €35 to €77 (change of bed and bath linen)
- There is free wi-fi available at reception
- Upon arrival, a small daily tourist tax per person and a damage deposit of €250 will be collected
- Select units may be available with accessible features - Please let us know if you would like these features and we will do our best to accommodate you!
- If you’d like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we will do our best to accommodate them for a fee of €8/night
- Surf lessons are available at Seignosse Surf School during the summer school holidays. Lessons are available 2hr/day, 5 days a week and start on a Sunday or Monday. Please let us know upon booking if you would like to attend the surf school. For more information, please visit or call the surf school
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day