Apptmnt dans Cité Médiévale | Piscine Extérieure
Enjoy the history of Dinan by booking a stay in our cozy apartment! After a day spent exploring the region, retreat to the cozy living space or go for a swim in the covered outdoor pool on-site.
- Two bedrooms, each with a Double bed
- Sofa bed in the living area
- Equipped Kitchenette
- Local television
- FREE low-speed Wi-Fi
- Premium Wi-Fi available
- Swim in the heated outdoor pool – open from April to November 7 from 10 am to 7 pm
- Complimentary outdoor parking on-site
- On-site guest service team to ensure a stress-free vacation
**A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
Your stay in the lovely medieval city of Dinan starts with a stay in our cozy apartment. You’ll feel like you’ve travelled back through time as you stroll along the winding streets, visit the castle, and walk along the ramparts. When you’re not experiencing history or dining out at one of the local restaurants, go for a swim in our seasonal heated outdoor pool.
Our apartment has 2 BEDROOMS, each of which has a Double bed. You'll find a Sofa bed in the living room which can accommodate additional guests.
Before heading out for the day, get ready in our 1 BATHROOM.
After exploring the charming medieval village, retreat to our modest LIVING SPACE. Curl up on the sofa and enjoy local programming on our TV. Low-speed Wi-Fi is available for free in the apartment. If you’d like to connect with friends and family back home a little quicker, premium Wi-Fi is available for €3/day or €15/week.
In the KITCHEN you'll find a set of electric hobs, a microwave, a dishwasher, and a refrigerator. Start your morning with a cup of coffee, fresh from our in-suite coffee machine.
You’re sure to enjoy your stay at Résidence Duguesclin where our space (between 51 m2 and 67 m2) is conveniently located. Be sure to go for a swim in the shared outdoor pool (which is open from April to November 7 from 10 am to 7 pm). The pool is heated and covered. A guest services team is available on-site to ensure you have a stress-free stay.
If you’re travelling by car, we’ve got you covered with FREE outdoor parking on-site! If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for an additional charge of €10/night or €46/stay.
Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €300 and a small daily tourist tax charged per person. Guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning will be provided from €50 to €60. Or, tidy up your space using the cleaning kit, available for €3.90/kit.
If you’re looking for a delicious meal, be sure to stop by La Courtine, which is only a 15-minute walk from the residence. This hidden gem is located at a small alley in the city centre. Musée 39-45 is well worth a visit for anyone with an interest in WW2 history. Lastly, be sure to take a walk along the ramparts for unforgettable views of the town.OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Please note that Essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- Swim in the outdoor pool, open from May to September
- Beds can be made on arrival for €10/bed
- Bed linen: 16 € / kit
- Towel: 12 € / person
- Guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure, or an end of stay cleaning (except kitchen and dishes) may be provided from €50 to €60
- A cleaning kit can be rented on-site for €3.90/kit
- Complimentary outdoor parking available on-site
- If you’re planning to bring a pet, let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for €10/night or €46/week - please note that category 1 & 2 dogs are not allowed
- Premium Wi-Fi is available for an additional fee of €3/night or €15/week
- The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout from one condo to the next, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation
- There is a security deposit of €300 due upon arrival, along with a small daily tourist tax (charged per person, per night)
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day