Vue la mer! Appart climatisé, Piscine + Amarrage
Welcome to our lovely apartment in Cannes! Spend sunny afternoons out on the water, and walk the winding roads. You’ll love:
- Master Bed Double bed
- 2nd Bed 2 Single beds
- Double sofa bed
- FREE Wi-Fi
- Marina view!
- Boat rings
- On-site laundry
- Outdoor pool (summer)
- On-site guest service team
- Indoor parking
**A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
We can't wait to host you in our lovely apartment in Cannes! Anyone with nautical aspirations will love having a boat ring available to rent on-site. Those who don’t have their own boat can head to the beach and rent one. When you’re not out on the water, explore the beautiful town or lounge on the beach.
Our space has 2 BEDROOMS. The master bedroom has a Double bed and the second bedroom has 2 Single beds. There is also a Double sofa bed in the living room. Beds can be made on arrival for €10/bed.
Get ready in our 1 BATHROOM. Bed and bath linen are not provided but are available to rent on-site for an additional fee. If you spill something on your clothes, on-site laundry machines are available for an additional charge of €6/washing and €4/drying.
After sailing, retreat to our warm, air-conditioned LIVING SPACE. Curl up on the sofa and enjoy local programming on our TV. In the early evening, step out onto the balcony or patio and enjoy the fresh air and the view of the marina.
In the KITCHEN you'll find a set of ceramic hobs, a microwave, a dishwasher, and a refrigerator. Start your morning with a cup of coffee, fresh from our in-suite coffee machine.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to enjoy when you stay at Résidence Carré Marine where our 53 m2 apartment is conveniently located. These include on-site boat rings (which cost €20/day from June to September and €10/day from October to May), and the shared outdoor pool (which is unheated and open daily from April to October - weather dependent). A guest services team is available on-site to ensure you have a stress-free stay. You can easily connect with friends and family back home, courtesy of the complimentary Wi-Fi!
If you’re travelling by car, we’ve got you covered with FREE indoor parking on-site, subject to availability.
If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for an additional charge of €10/night or €46/week.
Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €300 and a small daily tourist tax per person. Guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure, or an end of stay cleaning will be provided for €90.
If you don't feel like cooking, our favourite place to eat is Le Robinson, just a short drive away! Spending time at the nearby beach is undoubtedly the most popular activity in the area. If you’re bringing your own boat, you can rent a boat ring near the dock. Or, visit the friendly folks at Cannes Jet Location. Note that the staff speaks both French and English. Finally, when you’re done for the day, head across the river and enjoy a meal at AS Pizza.OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Please note that bed linen, towels and other essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- Beds can be made on arrival for €10/bed
- Bed linens are available for €12/bed/week
- Bath linens are €9/kit/person
- Keep your clothes clean for €6/clean and €4/dry
- Guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure, or an end of stay cleaning will be provided for €70 to €90
- Mooring rings are available for €20/day (from 31/05 to 30/09) or €10/day (from 01/01 to 30/05 and from 30/09 to 31/12)
- FREE indoor parking available on-site, pending availability
- Dive into our pool from April 15th to September 30th from 10 am - 8pm
- If you’re planning on bringing your furry friend, let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for a charge of €10/night or €46/week
- Early check-in is available from 11am for €75 per unit (subject to availability)
- Please let our team know if you would like a unit with accessible features
- There is a security deposit of €300 and a tourist tax of between €0.50 and €3, charged per person (over 18), per night
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day