Proche de la Plage, Piscine Extérieure | Appart spacieux
Swim in the Mediterranean sea or take a quick drive to the city centre of Valras-Plage when you stay at our apartment. Discover French cuisine and many activities nearby, including golf, the cinema, and water sports. Other features you'll love:
- Bedroom with a Double bed
- Mezzanine with either 2 Single beds or Bunk beds
- Sofa bed in the living area
- Terrace or loggia
- Equipped kitchenette
- Outdoor pool (open from the beginning of April until the end of October)
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi at reception
- Awesome location near local attractions and the beach!
**A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
Originally a small fishing village, Valras-Plage has all the Mediterranean charm you could want during a seaside holiday. Featuring a huge beach, a famous casino, and numerous restaurants, Valras-Plage combines all the advantages of a holiday resort and a dynamic village. Our 50 m2 rental is the perfect place to explore all that Valras-Plage and the nearby commune, Béziers, have to offer.
There is 1 BEDROOM in this apartment which features a Double bed. The cozy Mezzanine contains either 2 Single beds or bunk beds and you'll find a Sofa bed for 2 additional guests in the living room. Bedding configurations vary so please check with one of our friendly staff when booking to ensure the layout of the suite will suit any specific needs you may have. Bed linen is not included but can be rented on-site for €12/kit. Beds can be made on arrival for €10.
Prepare for the day in our 1 BATHROOM, which features a separate shower and toilet. Towels are not provided but can be rented on-site for €9/kit/week
After a day of lounging at the beach, retreat to our LIVING AREA and catch a show on the TV. Step out onto our terrace or loggia with garden furniture and get some fresh air.
Whip up a snack in our KITCHENETTE which features a fridge, a ceramic hob, a mini-oven, a coffee maker, a kettle, and a dishwasher. For easy clean-up, borrow our vacuum cleaner, available upon request.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to love when you stay at Résidence Alizea Beach, where our property is conveniently located. These include the outdoor pool (open from the beginning of April until the end of October - weather dependent) and the ping pong table. Reconnect with loved ones back home using the FREE Wi-Fi at reception.
If you are bringing a car to explore this beautiful area, there is FREE parking available on-site. Please let us know if you'd like to bring a pet with you and we may be able to accommodate them for €10/day or €46/week. Category 1 and 2 dogs are not permitted.
Please note that a small daily tourist tax per person and a €300 damage deposit will be collected upon arrival. Guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure, or an end of stay cleaning will be provided for €50 to €80.
When you’re done with the sun and surf, take the car to the city centre of Valras-Plage, a 2.8 km drive from the residence. Hungry? Sit on the patio at Restaurant Chez Maryse et Régis, a French restaurant we highly recommend close to the sea and a 5 minute drive from the resort. There are also a few pizza restaurants nearby. For a fun outing, take in a concert at Le Palais de la Mer, a performance hall that is located 15 minutes away by car. Take the kids to Palais de la Maquette - musée Lego, a lego museum 2.8 km from the apartment.
** Please note that the pool is currently closed untill the middle of June. The date of the pool reopening might be changed. We apologize for any inconvenience!OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Please note that bed linen, towels and other essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- Please note all units are equipped with a separate shower and toilet
- Dive into the outdoor pool, open from the beginning of April until the end of October
- Bed linen is not included but can be rented on-site for €12/kit
- Beds can be made on arrival for €10
- Towels are not provided but can be rented on-site for €9/kit/week
- Guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure, or an end of stay cleaning will be provided for €50 to €80
- Wi-Fi (limited access) is free at the reception
- Bedding configurations in the mezzanine vary - please specify any preferences with our team upon booking!
- Please let us know if you'd like to bring a pet with you and we may be able to accommodate them for €10/day or €46/week. Cats and category 1 and 2 dogs are not permitted
- A cleaning kit is available for €3.90/ kit
- A baby bed is available for €26/week or €6/day
- A high chair is available for €9/week or €2/day
- Arrange for an early check-in from 11am for €75/appartment
- Upon arrival, you will be asked for a fully-refundable security deposit of €300 and a small daily tourist tax per person
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day