Appart proche du centre Casiers à ski
Your chalet-style unit is only a 5-minute drive from a variety of great restaurants and bakeries. As for skiing, over 140km of ski trails track through the beautiful pine forests in this region.
- Great value with lots of FREE extras!
- Bedroom with a Double bed or 2 Single beds - beds are made upon arrival!
- Trundle bed in the living area
- PRIVATE Balcony or Terrace
Spend snowy afternoons cross-country skiing through pine forests or skiing down powdered mountainsides, then come back to our premium 27m2 apartment and relax. If you’re joining us in the summer, be sure to take your kids to the shared indoor pool and splash around, or split a bottle of wine while enjoying the weather. You will love the location of our apartment - in the heart of La Féclaz and only 30 minutes to the thermes of Aix-les-Bains. On your first morning, we'll provide you with a welcome breakfast along with a basket of regional products and croissants!
- Bedroom with a Double bed or 2 Single beds.
- Living Area with a trundle bed in the living area that sleeps additional guests, a TV, boardgames and books, Bluetooth speaker
- Bathroom with a hairdryer.
- Kitchen with a stove, a microwave, a refrigerator, a dishwasher, a coffee maker and a toaster.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to love when you stay at Les Chalets du Berger Premium, where our property is conveniently located. These include :
- FREE Wi-Fi in the reception area,
- Heated indoor pool
- on-site ski storage
- Sauna and pool
- Free parking on-site
- Food and drinks : Have a delicious dinner at Le Saint Jo, which is only a 5-minute walk away. In the summer, call in advance and try to get seating on the beautiful terrace! If you’re looking for dishes made from local products, try Le Planté de Fourchette.
- Outdoor Activities : Brush up on your ski skills at ESF La Féclaz, just a 6 minute walk away. If you’re looking to do more than just ski, there are plenty of other winter sports for you to check out, including skiing with horses (Joërhing), snowshoeing, and snowboarding. In the summer, you can enjoy easy access to mountain biking trails and excellent equestrian excursions. Plan your adventures at the Tourism Office, just 100m away. Looking to rent ski equipment? Book with us and you’ll receive a discount of up to 55% when you reserve your rental equipment with Skiset, the leading independent mountain sports shop network in France.
- Places to See : We reccomend you to visit the bright and colourful city of Chambery, a 30-minute drive away, where you can enjoy a walk through history
- You'll love being just a few meters away from the downhill ski runs!
- Kids will love the Pack of Mikia, an educational kennel that hosts a pack of 42 sled dogs
- This apartment is recommended for 4 guests, though it sleeps 6
- If you would like this apartment to be a duplex, this may be available upon request!
- Bedding configurations in the bedrooms vary, please specify your preferences with our team upon booking and we will be happy to try and accommodate you!
- If you want to bring along your furry friend, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for no additional fee
- Mid-stay cleaning service and an end of stay cleaning are included as part of your premium experience for those staying 5 days or more.
- Upon arrival, you’ll be asked for a security deposit of €260 and a Tourist Tax of €0.50 to €3 per night per person
- Upon your arrival, a fully-refundable damage deposit of €260 will also be collected
- Pool is opened from 9h - 19h and closed all day Saturday
- Board games, books, and Bluetooth speaker
- Walk to the nearest ski shuttle stop!
- On-site ski storage
- Shared heated indoor pool
- Only a 30-minute drive to Aix-les-Bains to soak in the thermes
- Free cancellation up to 14 days before arrival
- End of stay cleaning included as part of your premium experience
- Complimentary basket with products from the region.
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day