Cottage Proche de la Marina | Accès Espace Bien-être, Piscine et plus
Welcome to our cozy and charming cottage in sunny Castelmoron-sur-Lot! After a full day of exploring castles around the area, enjoy a sauna or massage at the on-site spa centre, or dive into the outdoor pool. Our space has many amenities we think you’ll love, including:
- Master Bedroom with 1 Double bed
- 2 Single beds in the second bedroom
- Equipped Kitchenette
- Private Covered Terrace
- 1 FREE Sauna or Hammam session per week!
- Access to a Games room for the kids
- Outdoor pool - open in the summer
- FREE parking on-site
Enjoy the warm summers of Aquitaine from our comfortable 2 bedroom cottage! Located nearby the Lot river and the marina, you and your family can spend your day fishing or swimming in the sunshine. Back on-site, you will have access to a spa, shared outdoor pool, games area and more.
Our cottage has 2 BEDROOMS. There is one bedroom with 1 Double bed, and one bedroom with 2 Single beds. For long stays, bed linen kits are available for rent for €8/person.
Get ready in the 1 BATHROOM or additional HALF bathroom, both of which have showers. For long stays, bathroom linens are available on request for €8/kit.
After a day of fishing at the nearby marina, retreat to our lovely, air-conditioned LIVING SPACE. Sit back on the sofa and watch your favourite shows on TV. In the early evening, step out onto the covered Terrace, relax on the patio furniture and enjoy the fresh air.
In the KITCHENETTE, you'll find everything you need, including a microwave, a dishwasher and ceramic hobs. Share meals and laughs at the dining table with seating.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to enjoy when you stay at Résidence Port Lalande where our 38 m2 cottage is conveniently located. These include the games area for the kids, ping-pong and pétanque area, and the on-site paid spa centre with sauna and hammam. Dive into the shared outdoor unheated pool, open from June to September. Enjoy 1 FREE session per apartment per week, otherwise, each session costs €8 or 6 sessions cost €39! On-site washing machines are available for an additional charge of €6 for washing. Please Note that this residence does not provide Wi-Fi.
If you’re travelling by car, we’ve got you covered with FREE parking on-site! If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for an additional charge of €39 per week or €7 per night.
Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €300 and a small daily tourist tax of €0.50 to €3 charged per person. For short stays of under 6 nights, bed linen, towels and an end of stay cleaning (except kitchen) are INCLUDED! For long stays, guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning (except kitchen) will be provided for an additional fee of €39 to €59.
**A number of these cottages are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
If you don't feel like cooking, our favourite place to eat is La Régalade, just a 10 minute drive away! Alternatively, drive over to the charming towns of Nérac or Pujols for a look into the towns' medieval pasts. For those adventurers among you, there are many fun activities in the area, including tennis, archery, fishing, water sports, hiking and more!
** Please contact our team if you are looking to book any stays longer than 7 nights! **OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Please note that bed linen, towels and other Essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- The pool is open from 10am to 8pm every day
- Please note that the spa is only accessible to guests over the age of 16 or between the ages of 10 and 16 as long as an adult is present
- Please inquire with our friendly team about stays of 7 nights or more
- The Spa is open during the same hours as the reception and closed on Sunday afternoons and Wednesdays
- There is NO Wi-Fi available on the property
- The outdoor pool is unheated and is open from June to September (conditions permitting)
- If you’re travelling by car, we’ve got you covered with FREE parking on-site!
- The on-site spa offers one sauna or hammam session per property per week! Otherwise, the sauna and hammam cost €8 per session per property or €39 per 6 sessions. Massages and other spa services can be booked on-site
- On-site washing machines are available for an additional charge of €6
- For short stays, bed linen, towels, and an end of stay cleaning (except kitchen) are INCLUDED
- If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for an additional charge of 39€ per week, 7€ per night (maximum of 2 pets/accommodation)
- For long stays, bed linens are available for €8/person, and bath towels are available for €8/kit
- For long stays, guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning, except the kitchen, will be provided for an additional fee of €39 to €59
- Beds may be made upon arrival from €45
- The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout from one condo to the next, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation.
- Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €300 and a small daily tourist tax of €0.50 to €3 charged per person
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day