Accès Piscine, Fitness, Sauna ! Maisonnette Climatisée avec Terrasse
We can't wait to host you in our rustic and charming maisonette in Gramat! Here, you'll have close access to several outdoor activities, including hiking and treetop adventures. Then cool off in the on-site shared outdoor pool in the summer!
- Bedroom with 1 Double bed
- Living area to sleep 2
- Equipped Kitchenette
- Covered Terrace
- Access to a Games area with Ping Pong
- Outdoor pool on-site - open in the summer
- Access to a Fitness Centre with Sauna
- FREE parking on-site
Special Covid-19 clause :
In view of the exceptional circumstances linked to the Covid-19 pandemic, where LAGRANGE Vacances residences are concerned, we will grant free cancellation of reservation for the following reasons:
- Closure of national borders in country of departure and / or destination
- Departure destination under lockdown
- Arrival destination under lockdown
- Holiday residence is closed
**A number of these maisonettes are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
We can't wait to host you in our cozy and rustic maisonette in Gramat! With lots of outdoor activities in the area, and located only 20 minutes away from the UNESCO site and old Medieval town of Rocamadour, you are sure to have an incredible stay in the area. An animal park is right next door - perfect for the kids!
Our maisonette has 1 BEDROOM with a Double bed. The living room accommodates an additional 2 guests. For stays of 7 nights or more, bed linen kits are available for rent for €8/person.
Get ready in our 1 BATHROOM with shower. For stays of 7 nights or more, bathroom linens are available on request for €8/kit.
After a day of exploring around the nearby parks, retreat to our air-conditioned LIVING SPACE. Sit back on the sofa and watch your favourite shows on the TV. In the early evening, step out onto the 6 m2 covered terrasse and enjoy the fresh air. Note, there is NO Wi-Fi available at this property.
Prepare meals in the KITCHENETTE with everything you need to cook, including a microwave. Share meals and laughs at the dining table.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to enjoy when you stay at Résidence Les Ségalières where our 34 m2 maisonette is conveniently located. These include the games area for kids, the on-site sauna and fitness centre (18+ only), and the shared seasonal outdoor pool and wading pool (which is open from June to September). On-site laundry machines are available for an additional charge of €6 for washing, and €4 for drying. A baby chair or bed is available upon request from €5/day.
If you’re travelling by car, we’ve got you covered with FREE parking on-site! If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for an additional charge of €39 per week or €7 per night.
Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €300 and a small daily tourist tax charged per person. For short stays of under 6 nights, bed linen, towels and an end of stay cleaning (except kitchen) are INCLUDED! For long stays, guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning (except kitchen) will be provided for an additional fee of €39 to €49.
If you're in the mood for adventure, there are many activities in the area, including hiking, a treetop adventure park, hot air balloon rides, animal and water parks, horseback riding and more! To satisfy your sweet tooth, our favourite place to savour some tasty and traditional French crêpes is Le Rozel, just a 7-minute drive away. Or head out to Rocamadour, the scenic Medieval village and UNESCO site, only a 20-minute drive away.
** Please contact our team if you are looking to book any stays longer than 7 nights! **OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Please note that bed linen, towels and other Essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- During the high season, the pool is open from 10am to 7pm Monday to Friday and Sunday. The pool is open from 10am to 8pm on Saturdays
- Please note that the spa is only accessible to guests over the age of 16 or between the ages of 10 and 16 as long as an adult is present
- Please inquire with our friendly team about stays of 7 nights or more
- During the low season, the pool is open from 10am to 6:30pm Monday to Friday and Sunday. The pool is open from 10am to 7pm on Saturdays
- Please note that there is NO Wi-Fi at this property
- If you’re travelling by car, we’ve got you covered with FREE parking on-site!
- For stays of 6 nights or less, bed linen, towels, and an end of stay cleaning (except kitchen) are INCLUDED
- For stays of 7 nights or more, bed linen kits are available for rent for €8/person
- For stays of 7 nights or more, bathroom linens are available on request for €8/kit
- If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for an additional charge of €39 per week or €7 per night - maximum 2 pets/accommodation permitted
- For long stays, bed linens are available for €8/person, and bath towels are available for €8/kit
- For stays of 7 nights or more, guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning, except the kitchen, will be provided for an additional fee of €39 to €49
- Beds may be made upon arrival from €45
- A number of these cottages are available, and each unit is individually decorated. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing complete with the advertised bedding arrangements and unit size, but the actual decor in the unit and furniture layout may differ
- Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €300 and a small daily tourist tax of €0.50 to €3 charged per person
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day