Maison près du lac | Piscines + Toboggan
On your next vacation, book a stay in our modest house! Located in a pedestrian area only 400m from Lake Biscarosse, our house is optimally designed for comfort and space. When you’re not at the lake, go for a swim in one of the outdoor pools. Our house has many amenities you’re sure to love, including:
- Master Bedroom with a Double bed
- 2 Single beds in the second bedroom
- Third Bedroom with a set of Bunk beds
- Sofa bed for additional guests
- Shared outdoor hot tub
- Indoor and outdoor pools – both heated!
- Children’s Club
- Fitness centre access
- On-site sauna
- On-site guest service team
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in the common area and on-site restaurant
**A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
Stay in our house and you'll be conveniently located only 400m away from the lovely Lake Biscarrosse. The architecture is inspired by the colours and house design of the South West and the space has been designed for your comfort. A waterslide leads into the heated outdoor pool, and if the weather isn’t great, you can go for a swim in the heated indoor pool instead!
Our house has 3 BEDROOMS. The master bedroom has a Double bed, the second bedroom has 2 Single beds, and the third bedroom has a set of Bunk beds. You'll find a Sofa bed in the living room which can accommodate additional guests. Bed linen is NOT included and can be rented on-site for €12/person.
Get ready in our 1 BATHROOM. Towels can be rented on-site for €10/person.
After spending a day on the water, retreat to our comfortable LIVING SPACE. Curl up on the sofa and enjoy local programming on our TV. In the early evening, step out onto the balcony or patio and enjoy the fresh air.
In the KITCHENETTE you'll find a set of electric hobs, a microwave, a dishwasher, a refrigerator, a kettle, and a toaster. Start your morning with a cup of coffee, fresh from our in-suite coffee machine.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to enjoy when you stay at Résidence Le Domaine des Grand Lacs where our apartment is conveniently located. These include the on-site sauna, the shared outdoor hot tub, and the shared indoor pool and outdoor pool, both of which are heated. The outdoor pool even has a water slide! A guest services team is available on-site to ensure you have a stress-free stay. The kids will enjoy the Children's Club from July to August, subject to availability! Wi-Fi is available for free at the reception and in the restaurant on-site, which serves a variety of delicious options. Be sure to stop by Thursday evenings, when the restaurant offers mussels & fries. Just don’t forget to make a reservation! A breakfast service featuring breads and pastries is available for 10€ / adult – 5.5€ / child from 4 to 12 years old not included - Free for children under 4 years old.
Take advantage of the convenient outdoor parking available on-site (depending on availability). If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for an additional charge of €10/night or €46/week.
Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €300 and a small daily tourist tax, charged per person. Guests are requested to clean their apartments prior to departure, or an end of stay cleaning can be provided from €50 to €80. A cleaning kit can be provided for €3.90.
When you don’t feel like cooking, the on-site restaurant offers daily takeaway options from 8:30 to 14:30 and 17:30 to 22:30. The entire residence is built for pedestrians and cyclists, and there are plenty of cycling tracks winding through the area. Be sure to stop by the bicycle rental shop near the front of the residence if you didn't bring your own. Those that wish to take advantage of the beautiful Lake Biscarrosse will find plenty of options, including paddleboarding, canoeing, and swimming.OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Please note that bed linen, towels and other Essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- Bed linen is NOT included and can be rented for €12/person. Beds can also be made on arrival for €10/bed
- Towels can be rented for €10/person
- Guests are requested to clean their apartments prior to departure, or an end of stay cleaning can be provided from €50 to €80. A cleaning kit can be provided for €3.90
- FREE Wi-Fi at the reception and in the on-site restaurant. It is available for an additional charge in the apartments
- Complimentary parking on-site (depending on availability)
- Early check-in from 11am may be available from €75 per unit (subject to availability)
- Breakfast service: 10€ / adult – 5.5€ / child from 4 to 12 years old not included - Free for children under 4 years old
- The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout from one condo to the next, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation
- Please let us know if you'd like to bring a pet and we may be able to accommodate them for €10/night or €46/week
- There is a security deposit of €300 due upon arrival
- Please note that upon arrival you will be required to pay a small daily tourist tax between €0.50 and €3, charged per person
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day