Studio confortable à 5km de Grasse | Wi-Fi + accès à la piscine!
Nestled between the sea and mountains, this is the ideal location to explore Provence. You'll love being just 5 km from Grasse and 20 km from the gorgeous sandy beaches of the Mediterranean.
- Cozy studio with Double sofa bed
- Heated outdoor pool
- Free Parking
- Get a breath of fresh air on your terrace or balcony
- FREE Wi-Fi
- Bed linen, bathroom linen, and an end of stay cleaning are all included
- Pétanque courts, football boxes and basketball baskets, table tennis tables
- Children's playground
Our rental is located in a lovely natural area in the heart of Pays de Grasse, the perfect location for lovers of sport, nature, culture, and history. Known as the world capital of perfume, Grasse is the perfect location for a unique stay filled with an abundance of history. Those who prefer a faster pace will love the opportunities for hiking, mountain biking, climbing, Via Ferrata, Canyoning, and water sports in the area. You'll love this stunning Mediterranean location, and our rental is the perfect base to experience it all from.
Our cozy 20m2 studio features a Double sofa bed in the living room.
Prepare for the day in the 1 BATHROOM.
After a day of exploring, retreat to our cozy LIVING AREA and catch a show on the TV.
Whip up a meal in our KITCHEN, which features an oven, a ceramic hob, a refrigerator, a dishwasher, and a kettle. Need some coffee to wake up in the morning? We've got you covered: our unit comes with a coffee maker! You can enjoy all of your meals in our open plan DINING AREA. Enjoy a breath of fresh air on the balcony or terrace.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to love when you stay at Residence La Tour Carree, where our property is conveniently located. These include the heated outdoor pool (weather permitting), Pétanque courts, soccer nets, and basketball nets, table tennis tables, and a children's playground. Reconnect with loved ones back home using FREE Wi-Fi!
We recommend bringing a car to explore this beautiful area, and there is FREE parking/parking available on-site (1 spot/accommodation).
Upon arrival, you'll be asked for a security deposit of €300 and a small daily tourist tax per person. If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for €10/day (1 pet/apartment max). Cats and category 1 and 2 dogs are prohibited. Pets are only permitted during certain times of the year. Bed linen, bathroom linen, beds made on arrival, and an end of stay cleaning (excluding the kitchen and dishes) are all included.
Just a 20-minute drive away, visit the Musée International de la Parfumerie to learn how Grasse became the capital of perfume. Visit the historic Cathédrale Notre-Dame Du Puy De Grasse, just a 15-minute drive away, to enjoy stunning historic architecture. If you don't feel like cooking, we recommend grabbing a bite to eat at Pizza Doumé for a delicious slice of pizza, just a 4-minute drive away.OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- A damage deposit and a tourist tax will be collected upon arrival
- Pets are allowed for €10/day (1 pet/apartment max). Please let us know if you intend to bring a pet along with you. Cats and class 1 and 2 dogs are not permitted and pets must weight less than 45 kg. Pets are only permitted during certain times of the year
- A household kit consisting of a sponge, paper towels, toilet paper, dishwasher soap, coffee filters, dish soap, and a multi-surface cleaning spray for €10/kit
- A baby kit (folding bed with a mattress, a bath, and high chair) is available for €10/kit
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day