Studio avec Terrasse ! Ia Vue sur l'Ardèche
Dreaming of a calm vacation surrounded by amazing nature? Our rental is in a stunning location in the heart of a landscaped park, the Gorges de l'Ardèche. An easy stroll out of our apartment will take you to the bank of the river Ardèche.
- Cozy studio with a Trundle bed and Bunk beds
- View of the river from your apartment!
- Enjoy fresh air from your balcony or terrace
- TV in the common area
- Free Parking
- Quiet apartment near the riverbank
- Free Wi-Fi in reception
- FREE shuttles nearby to Vallon-Pont-d'Arc during summer
- 20-minute drive to the centre of Vallon-Pont-d'Arc
**A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
The Gorges de l'Ardèche is known as the European Grand Canyon, and it's an amazing location for those who love outdoor adventures. Nearby you'll find the Pont d'Arc, a naturally formed bridge that's a sight to see! Those who love outdoor adventures like canoeing, kayaking, canyoning, hiking, and paragliding will find paradise when they stay here. Our 23m2 rental right on the bank of the river is the perfect base for all of your outdoor adventures.
Our cozy STUDIO features a trundle bed and bunk beds. Bed linen is not included but can be rented on-site for €12/kit. Beds can be made on arrival for €10/bed. After a day of kayaking, snuggle up to watch TV. Take in the river view from your balcony or terrace!
Prepare for the day in the 1 BATHROOM. Towels are not provided but can be rented on-site for €9/kit.
Whip up a meal in our KITCHENETTE, which features a microwave, a hotplate, dishes, and cooking utensils. Need some coffee to wake up in the morning? We've got you covered: our unit comes with a coffee maker!
Our property is conveniently located at Le Domaine de Chames where you can reconnect with loved ones back home using the FREE Wi-Fi in reception!
We recommend bringing a car to explore this beautiful area, and there is FREE parking available on-site. If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for €46/week or €10/day (1 pet/apartment max). Cats and category 1 and 2 dogs are prohibited.
Please note that a tourist tax and €300 damage deposit will be collected upon arrival. Guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure, or an end of stay cleaning (except kitchen) will be provided for €50.
Check out some of the best-preserved cave paintings in the world at The Cave of Pont-d'Arc, just a 4-minute drive away. Witness a beauty of nature, the Pont d'Arc just a 5-minute drive away. If you don't feel like cooking, grab a delicious bite to eat at the restaurant next door, Le Restaurant de Chames.OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Please note that bed linen, towels and other essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- Bed linen is not included but can be rented on-site for €12/kit
- Beds can be made on arrival for €10/bed
- Towels are not provided but can be rented on-site for €9/kit
- Guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure, or an end of stay cleaning (except kitchen) will be provided for €50
- Please let us know if you'd like to bring a pet with you and we may be able to accommodate them for €10/day or €46/week. Cats and category 1 and 2 dogs are not permitted
- Wi-Fi is available for FREE at the reception
- If you need baby equipment please request upon booking (subject to availability). Baby equipment is available for €26/week or €6/day
- A breakfast basket is available for €7/basket
- Outdoor parking is available for free (subject to availability)
- Arrange for an early check-in from 11am for €75/appartment
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day