Piscine Privée! Proche du Canal Accès Hammam + Gym
Enjoy the Canal du Midi with 2 outdoor pools, a fitness room, and a multisports ground!
- Private Pool
- 2 Bedrooms Double bed
- 2 Bedrooms 2 Single beds
- Sofa bed for 2
- Private Terrace
- Fitness Centre
- 2 Outdoor Pools (open April to September)
- Multisports ground
- Access to Jacuzzi and Hammam
- Free Wi-Fi
This small village is in a unique location, backed by the Regional Park of Haut Languedoc and sheltered by the Black mountain in the heart of the Pays Cathare. Nature lovers will enjoy being surrounded by lush forests and vineyards. Our unit is located on the edge of the UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Canal du Midi. Located near a myriad of shops, historic monuments like Paroisse Notre-Dame, and the port, there's plenty to see in this area and our 95m2 property with a PRIVATE POOL is the perfect base to experience it all from.
Drift to sleep in the 4 BEDROOMS in our villa. There is a Double bed in each of the first two bedrooms, and 2 Single beds in the third and fourth bedrooms. There is also a Sofa bed for 2 in the living area. Please note that bedroom linens are not provided but are available on-site for €12/kit.
Prepare for the day in our 2 BATHROOMS. Please note that bathroom linens are not provided but are available on-site for €9/kit. Keep your clothes clean with the on-site laundry machines, available for €6/wash and €4/dry.
After a day of taking a boat ride on the Canal du Midi, retreat to our cozy LIVING AREA. Looking for something to watch? Turn on the TV. Enjoy the fresh air from your terrace or patio.
Whip up a snack in the KITCHENETTE that features a ceramic hob, a microwave oven grill, a dishwasher, a refrigerator, a coffee maker, and a kettle.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to love when you stay at Résidence Port Minervois, where our property is conveniently located. These include the 2 outdoor pools open from the beginning of April to the end of September (heated according to weather), the fitness room, the well-being centre with hammam and jacuzzi (extra charge), ping-pong tables, children's games, multisports pitches, and the pétanque pitch. Reconnect with loved ones back home using the free wi-fi at reception.
Complimentary outdoor parking is available on-site for up to 1 car. Additional parking is available for an additional charge. Please let us know if you'd like to bring a pet with you and we may be able to accommodate them for €10/day or €46/week. Category 1 and 2 dogs are not permitted and pets are not permitted during school holidays.
Please note that a small daily tourist tax per person and a €300 damage deposit will be collected upon arrival. Guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning (excluding kitchenette) will be provided for €40-€80.
After exploring the Canal du Midi, we suggest checking out Lake Jouarres, just a 10-minute drive away. If you fancy hitting the green, Golf Santa Rosa is your best bet, just a 30-minute drive away. Don't feel like cooking? Enjoy good food for a good value at Le Foudre, just a 2-minute drive away.
** Please note that the Jacuzzi is closed until futher notice. We apologize for the inconvenience.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Please note that bed linen, towels and other essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- Complimentary outdoor parking (1 space per unit)! Additional parking is available upon reservation for €5/day (subject to availability)
- Free Wi-Fi at reception
- Bed linens are available to rent on-site for €12/kit
- Bath linens are available on-site for €9/kit
- Cleaning kits are available for €3.90/kit
- Keep your clothes clean for €6/wash and €4/dry
- Request to have your beds made on arrival for €10/bed
- Baby beds are available to rent on-site (upon reservation and according to availability) for €26/week and €6/day. Baby chairs (upon reservation and according to availability) are €9/week and €2/day
- Enjoy use of the Hammam for €10 to €21 for 30 minutes (depending on the number of people)
- Warm-up in the Jacuzzi for €8 to €18 for 15 minutes (depending on the number of people)
- Please let us know if you'd like to bring a pet with you and we may be able to accommodate them for €10/day or €46/week. Category 1 and 2 dogs are not permitted and only 1 pet per apartment is allowed
- Arrange for early check-in from 11 am for €75/appartment
- A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive
- Please note that a small daily tourist tax between €0.50 and €3, charged per person, and a €300 damage deposit will be collected upon arrival
- Guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning (excluding kitchenette) will be provided for €40-€80
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day