Appartement proche plage | Piscine + Sauna
A relaxing vacation is yours when you book a stay in our modest apartment! Walk along the sandy beach which stretches along 10km of coastline, then visit the resort’s harbour, which features buildings that have been virtually unchanged since the 17th century.
Our space has many amenities you’re sure to love, including:
- 1 Bedroom with a Double bed
- Alcove with Bunk beds
- Sofa bed sleeps additional guests
- Air-conditioned living space
- Local television (French programming)
- Wi-Fi available
- On-site fitness centre
- Outdoor pool – open from April to October, depending on the weather
- Sauna Access
- Table tennis and boules pitch
- Spa suite, sauna, steam room, and massage parlour access
Special Covid-19 clause :
In view of the exceptional circumstances linked to the Covid-19 pandemic, where LAGRANGE Vacances residences are concerned, we will grant free cancellation of reservation for the following reasons:
- Closure of national borders in country of departure and / or destination
- Departure destination under lockdown
- Arrival destination under lockdown
- Holiday residence is closed
**A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
Escape to the sea by booking a stay in our cozy apartment! Relax on the sandy beach and enjoy over 10km of coastline, then retreat to the residence and go for a swim in the outdoor pool. The nearby harbour is a protected heritage site which features beautiful old buildings, some of which date as far back as the 12th century. The more adventurous members of your group can try sailing, rowing, or kite surfing.
Our space has 1 BEDROOM which features a Double bed. There is also a separate ALCOVE which has a set of Bunk beds. You'll find a Sofa bed in the living room which can accommodate additional guests. If you're travelling light, bed linen kits are available for €8/kit.
Get ready in our 1 BATHROOM. Bathroom linens are available on request for €8/kit. For guests staying six nights or less, bed linens, bath linens, and an end-of-stay cleaning (excluding the kitchen) are complimentary. If you need to wash your clothes, on-site laundry is available for an additional charge.
After spending a day at the beach, retreat to our cozy, air-conditioned LIVING SPACE. Curl up on the sofa and enjoy local French programming on our TV. In the early evening, step out onto the balcony or patio and enjoy the fresh air. Wi-Fi is available for an additional charge for those that wish to connect with friends back home.
In the KITCHENETTE you'll find a microwave, a ceramic hob, and a dishwasher.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to enjoy when you stay at Residence La Grenadine where our 38m 2 apartment is conveniently located. These include fitness centre access, the children's club, and the shared outdoor pool (which is open from April to October, depending on the weather). If you really want to pamper yourself, you can visit the spa suite, sauna, steam room, or massage parlour. Guest services are available on-site to ensure a stress-free stay.
Outdoor parking is available for free on-site.
If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for an additional charge of €7/night. Select units may be equipped with accessible features - please let our team know if you would like these features and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €300 and a small daily tourist tax charged per person. Guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning will be provided for an additional fee of between €39 and €59.
Set between sea and mountain, this region offers a rich variety of activities. On warm summer days, rent a boat at Blue Pearl and get out on the water, or try kite surfing or other watersports. After your boating adventure, walk over to Le Croquant and relax with a cocktail and a great meal, or explore the historic buildings scattered throughout the village.
Please note that bed linen, towels and other Essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- Go for a swim in the outdoor pool, which is open from April until October (depending on the weather)
- Please note that the spa is only accessible to guests over the age of 16 or between the ages of 10 and 16 as long as an adult is present
- Please inquire with our friendly team about stays of 7 nights or more
- Select units may be equipped with accessible features - please let our team know if you would like these features and we will do our best to accommodate you
- Complimentary outdoor parking available on-site
- If you’d like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for €7/night or €39/week
- Bed linen rentals are €8/person
- Bathroom linen rentals are €8/person
- Access to the steam room is available for €8/person
- Please note that there is a security deposit of €300 due upon arrival along with a small daily tourist tax, charged per person
- An end-of-stay cleaning can be provided for between €39 and €59
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day