Appartement avec Vue sur la Mer| Piscine sur place
When you stay in our cozy SEA VIEW rental, you'll be just a 500m stroll away from a lovely pebble beach! Located 3km from the centre of town, this is an excellent place to explore on foot and by car.
- Outdoor pool - open in the summer
- 2 tennis courts and a boules pitch
- Children's club available during high season
- On-site diving school
- FREE outdoor parking on-site!
**A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
Spend your days relaxing or adventuring and then return to our charming apartment with Sea Views located in the rocky foothills of the Pyrenean Albères mountains! Lounge by the seasonal outdoor pool before looking out over the Mediterranean sea. Explore the area or enroll in diving lessons on-site while the kids enjoy the children's club during the high season!
- 1 Bedroom with 1 Double bed
- 1 Bedroom with 1 Bunk bed
- Sofa bed in the living area for additional guests
- Enjoy a breath of fresh air on the Loggia
- Local television
Get ready in our 1 BATHROOM. For stays of 7+ nights, bed linen kits are available for €8/kit and bathroom linens are available on request for €8/kit. On-site laundry machines are available for an additional charge.
After lounging at the pool, retreat to our LIVING SPACE. Curl up on the sofa and enjoy local programming on our TV. In the early evening, step out onto the furnished loggia and enjoy the fresh air.
In the KITCHENETTE you'll find a microwave and a stovetop.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to enjoy when you stay at Le Village Des Aloès where our 40m2 space is conveniently located. These include the shared outdoor pool (which is open from April to early October), 2 tennis courts, a boules pitch, and table tennis. Please note that this property does not have Wi-Fi, however Wi-Fi may be available in cafés and restaurants nearby.
If you’re travelling by car, we’ve got you covered with FREE outdoor parking on-site! Indoor parking costs €10/night or €59week/night (subject to availability, to be reserved on-site). Please let us know if you'd like to bring a pet with you and we may be able to accommodate them for €7/night for up to 5 nights, or €39 for 6+ nights. A maximum of 2 pets/accommodation are permitted.
Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €300 and a small daily tourist tax charged per person. Guests staying six nights or less receive bed linens, bathroom linens, and an end-of-stay cleaning for no additional charge. Request to have the beds made on arrival from €45 to €60. For stays of 7+ nights, if you don't feel like cleaning up, request an end of stay cleaning (excluding the kitchenette) from €39 to €59.
This apartment may be a duplex, please let us know if you have any preferences and we will be happy to try and accommodate you!
Our favourite place to eat is La Coba, just a 20-minute drive away! This is an ideal location for scuba diving, and there are diving lessons available right on-site. A 15-minute drive will take you to The Corsair Catalan Bistro where you can enjoy a direct view of the sea while you grab a refreshing drink.
** Please contact our team if you are looking to book any stays longer than 7 nights! **OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- Guests staying six nights or less receive bed linens, bathroom linens, and an end-of-stay cleaning for no additional charge!
- Please note that the spa is only accessible to guests over the age of 16 or between the ages of 10 and 16 as long as an adult is present
- Bedding configurations vary so please check with one of our friendly staff members when booking to ensure the layout of the suite will suit any specific needs you may have
- This apartment may be a duplex, please let us know if you have any preferences and we will be happy to try and accommodate you
- For stays of 7+ nights, bed linen is available for €8/person and towels are available for €8/person
- Request to have the beds made on arrival from €45 to €60
- For stays of 7+ nights, request an end of stay cleaning (excluding the kitchenette) from €39 to €59
- Baby kit (cot and high chair) is available for €7/day or €25/stay (these are subject to availability, so please request at the time of booking)
- Because of its location, this property is not recommended customers with reduced mobility
- Please note that Wi-Fi is not available in this unit
- Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €300 and a small daily tourist tax charged per person
Please note that this unit is located in a semi-pedestrianized area, and to reach the resort, guests will have to walk uphill for approximately 500m or take the stairs to gain access
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day