English Chalet Privé de Montagne proche des Pistes
Journey to the 3 Valleys and you'll find our rustic chalet which is perfect for your next ski vacation. The area is home to over 30 lifts and 85 pistes. In the summer, you’ll enjoy a variety of fun activities, including hiking and paragliding. Our chalet has many amenities you’re sure to love, including:
- 3 Bedrooms with a Double bed
- 2 Bedrooms with 2 Single beds in each
- Balcony with panoramic mountain views
- Wood burner in the living room
- FREE Wi-Fi and local television
- Only 100m to the nearest ski shuttle stop
- On-site ski storage and boot warmer
- 2 Private parking spots
Our rustic chalet is your perfect mountain escape in the 3 Valleys! Spend your days skiing on any of the 86 pistes, then head out to one of the lovely restaurants and enjoy a delicious meal. In the summer, lace up your hiking boots and explore the local area, or split a bottle of wine on a terrace.
Our chalet has 5 BEDROOMS. There are 3 bedrooms with a Double bed and 2 bedrooms with 2 Single beds in each. We’ll provide you with bed linens to keep you comfortable and each bedroom has its own private shower.
Before you head out to the pistes, get ready in any of our 2 BATHROOMS. Bathroom linens are available on request for €7/kit.
After skiing, retreat to our rustic LIVING SPACE. Curl up on the sofa and enjoy local programming on our TV. In the early evening, split a bottle of wine and step out onto the balcony which offers panoramic mountain views. Share your photos and videos with friends and family courtesy of the complimentary Wi-Fi.
In the KITCHEN, you’ll find a stove, an oven, a microwave, a dishwasher, and a refrigerator. Start your morning with a cup of coffee, fresh from our in-suite coffee machine.
There are a number of other amenities you’re sure to enjoy when you stay at Chalet de Marie. These include the ski shuttle stop, which is only 100m away, and on-site ski storage and boot warmers. The chalet has 2 private parking spots.
If you’d like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for an additional charge of €30/stay.
Upon arrival, you’ll be asked for a security deposit of €1500 and a small daily tourist tax charged per person. An end-of-stay cleaning (excluding the kitchen) is available for €150.
**The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive and are non-contractual.
If you’d prefer not to bring your own skis, you can rent ski equipment from Skiset Village. It’s only a short drive from the chalet. Restaurant La Ruade, which is right across the street, serves up casual food and is great for families. Au Village is also popular. While the area is famous for its skiing, there are plenty of activities for you to enjoy in the summer. These include paragliding, hiking, and swimming at the local sports centre.OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Please note that bed linen, towels and other Essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- Enjoy FREE Wi-Fi
- There are 2 private parking spaces at the chalet
- Bathroom linens are available for €7/kit
- If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for an additional charge of €30/stay
- Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €1500 and a small daily tourist tax charged per person
- Guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning will be provided for an additional fee of €150
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day