Villa with Access to Various Amenities
When you stay in our villa, you'll have access to a number of exciting amenities including a fitness center, 2 pools, a hot tub, dining options on-site, and an 18-hole mini golf course! Located in central Berkshires, Massachusetts, you'll love this awesome rental in a fantastic location.
- 1 Bedroom with 1 Queen bed
- Sofa bed for additional guests
- Complimentary toiletries
- 18-hole mini golf course
- 3 on-site restaurants
- Fitness centre on-site
- Free parking is available on-site
- Just 11 minutes from the Norman Rockwell Museum
This is an excellent location for those who want to explore outside or take in the local culture. During winter, hit up Butternut or Jiminy Peak for prime powder. During the summer, go hiking, rafting, or boating. Our luxurious rentals are the ideal home base to explore this exciting area!
Our space has 1 BEDROOM which features 1 Queen bed. You'll find a Sofa bed in the living room which can accommodate additional guests.
Get ready in our 1 BATHROOM. We provide you with a hairdryer and complimentary toiletries.
After a day spent hiking, retreat to our LIVING SPACE. Curl up on the sofa and enjoy your favourite shows on our cable TV. You can easily connect with friends and family back home, courtesy of the complimentary Wi-Fi.
In the KITCHEN you'll find a microwave, a refrigerator, and a variety of other appliances. Start your morning with a cup of coffee, fresh from our in-suite coffee machine. When you don't feel like cooking, enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurants, Subway, Mama DeLuca's, and the Beartree Bar where you can play trivia, sing karaoke or shoot some pool while enjoying a drink.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to enjoy when you stay at Holiday Inn Club Vacations Oak n’ Spruce Resort where our space is conveniently located. These include fitness centre access, a sauna, table tennis or ping pong, billiards, an indoor pool, an outdoor pool, an indoor whirlpool, and on-site activities for kids including an 18 hole mini golf course and an arcade. Outside, you'll find tennis, basketball, volleyball, and horseshoes.
Parking is available for free on-site.
Upon arrival, you will be asked for a nightly resort fee of $10(+tax) and a refundable damage deposit of $115 that will be returned provided no damage or additional cleaning is required. The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout from one condo to the next, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation.
This unit is located in the perfect position for day trips to Albany, NY (only an hour away), Hartford, CT (an hour away), and Boston (2 hours away). We recommend visiting the Norman Rockwell museum, just an 11 minute drive away. For some fun outside, we suggest hiking the Appalachian Trail during autumn, and skiing Butternut or Jiminy Peak during the winter.OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- Unfortunately, pets are not allowed in this unit
- If you’re travelling by car, we’ve got you covered with FREE parking on-site!
- Upon arrival, you will be asked for a nightly resort fee of $10(+tax) and a refundable damage deposit of $115 that will be returned provided no damage or additional cleaning is required
- The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout from one condo to the next, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day