Comfortable Grand Villa
Welcome to your fully-equipped villa located right on a championship 18-hole golf course! Featuring amazing amenities like a number of pools, a catch and release pond, basketball and tennis courts, and more, all while being in an awesome location to experience Branson, you can't go wrong!
- 3 Bedrooms each with 1 King bed
- Sofa bed for additional guests
- Air-conditioned living space
- Flatscreen Satellite/Cable television with a DVD player
- Cook a meal in your KITCHEN
- On-site restaurant
- Shared indoor and outdoor pools
- Shared indoor hot tub
- Located on an 18 hole championship golf course
- Parking is available on-site
Located less than 3 miles from the excitement of downtown Branson, this quiet villa, located on a golf course, is the perfect escape for you and your group! Take a dip in one of the 5 pools, and after, grab a meal at the full-service restaurant. You can't go wrong when you stay here!
Our villa has 3 BEDROOMS each with 1 King bed. You'll find a Sofa bed in the living room which can accommodate additional guests.
Get ready in our 3 BATHROOMS. We provide you with a hairdryer, towels, and complimentary toiletries.
After a day of golf, retreat to our air-conditioned LIVING SPACE. Curl up on the sofa and enjoy your favourite shows on our cable TV or watch your favourite movie with our DVD player. You can easily connect with friends and family back home, courtesy of the complimentary Wi-Fi.
Make a meal in your fully-equipped KITCHEN that includes a full-sized fridge, a microwave, a coffee maker, and complimentary coffee and tea supplies. When you don't feel like cooking, enjoy a meal at the restaurant located on our 18-hole golf course, Grille on the Green or grab a snack at The Snack Bar.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to enjoy when you stay at Holiday Inn Club Vacations Holiday Hills Resort where our villa is conveniently located. These include 18-hole championship golf course, the shared indoor hot tub, on-site activities for kids, table tennis or ping pong, billiards, 1 heated indoor pool, 4 seasonal outdoor pools, a fitness center, an 18-hole disc golf course, an arcade, pool tables, a movie theater, basketball, sand volleyball, tennis, and kiddie playgrounds. There's even a catch-and-release fishing pond!
FREE parking is available on-site.
The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout from one condo to the next, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation.
Upon arrival, you will be asked for a nightly resort fee of $10(+tax) and a refundable damage deposit of $115 that will be returned provided no damage or additional cleaning is required.
This resort is just minutes from downtown and popular riverfront Branson Landing dining, entertainment and spectacular fountain show. You can also count on a variety of live shows in Branson, with more than 50 theaters, and plenty of family attractions. The 1880s-themed Silver Dollar City amusement park is nearby as well. If you don't feel like cooking, our favourite place to eat is Gettin' Basted, just a 20 minute drive away!OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- Some of these units may have a fireplace. Please let us know if this is what you would prefer!
- Unfortunately, your furry best friend will have to sit this one out as pets are not allowed
- If you’re travelling by car, we’ve got you covered with FREE parking on-site!
- Upon arrival, you will be asked for a nightly resort fee of $10(+tax) and a refundable damage deposit of $115 that will be returned provided no damage or additional cleaning is required.
- The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout from one condo to the next, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day