Ski-in/Ski-out Suite | Pool, Arcade, Sauna
Come and stay in our charming ski-in/ski-out suite, located mid-mountain at the base of the Solitude Peak! Spend a fantastic day skiing or hiking before enjoying some well-deserved R&R in this secluded location.
- Master bedroom with a King or Queen bed
- Second and third bedrooms with a variety of bedding options!
- Equipped Kitchen
- Access to rec centre with pool, hot tubs, gym and more!
- FREE Wi-Fi + Parking
- Walk to the ski lifts!
- Convenient access to the Solitude trail network
- Access to ping-pong tables and arcade
**A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
Find peace and relaxation in our quiet condo with ski-in/ski-out access in Okemo! You will love the location, midway between the Clock Tower base area and Jackson Gore. In the winter, the slopes are just outside and the lifts are a short walk away. During the summer, we think you'll love the convenient access to the hiking trails on the Solitude trail network. In the evenings, head down the mountain to Jackson Gore Village or to the Clock Tower area to experience delicious food, a fun après-ski atmosphere, and attractions for the whole family.
Our space has 3 BEDROOMS with a variety of bedding options! Options include a King or Queen bed in the master bedroom, a Queen bed or 2 Bunk beds in the second bedroom, and 2 Queen beds or 2 Bunk beds in the third bedroom. Bedding configurations do vary so please check with one of our friendly staff when booking to specify your preferences and we will be happy to try and accommodate you.
Get ready in the 2 BATHROOMS. We provide you with towels, and a daily light housekeeping service will ensure your unit is nice and tidy!
After skiing or hiking, retreat to our cozy LIVING SPACE with fireplace. Sit back on the comfortable sofas and connect with friends and family back home, courtesy of the complimentary Wi-Fi.
Prepare meals in the KITCHEN that comes equipped with everything you need on your vacation. Share meals at the dining table with seating.
You're sure to enjoy when you stay at Solitude Village, where our suite is conveniently located. Our guests enjoy access to the private recreation center with indoor/outdoor heated pool, outdoor Jacuzzi, indoor hot tub and sauna, ping-pong, video arcade and exercise room!
We recommend bringing a car to get around this lovely area, and there are 2 parking spaces included with the accommodation. Additional parking may be available.
A fully-refundable $300 damage deposit or a credit card imprint will be collected upon your arrival.
Please also note that there is no Air Conditioning.
During your stay in Okemo Mountain Resort, there are many fun things to do - whether you're looking for adventure or relaxation. Start your morning off right with a delicious waffle from the Waffle Cabin at Okemo Jackson Gore, just down the mountain! After hitting the slopes, grab a tasty lunch at Epic at Solitude - the quesadilla and the salads are particularly good. Pick up groceries from Shaw's supermarket in town if you'd rather cook in-suite!OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- **Due to ongoing efforts to provide a safe environment for our guests and staff, we are currently experiencing impacts to operations in a number of areas, including but not limited to; front desk operations, housekeeping, shuttles, pools, hot tubs, spas, fitness centers and F&B outlets
- Enjoy access to the recreation center, where you'll find a pool, hot tubs, sauna and more!
- We’ve got you covered with parking on-site for 2 cars
- Note that this unit does not feature Air Conditioning
- Rollaway beds may be available upon advance request for $20 each
- Bedding configurations vary - please specify any preferences with our team upon booking and we will be happy to try and accommodate you
- The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout from one condo to the next, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation
- A fully-refundable $300 damage deposit or a credit card imprint will be collected upon your arrival
- All resort fees are included in the total booking price
- There will be a $20 per key charge for lost keys
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day