Super endroit ! Cottage charmant et au calme, accès piscine et sauna
Enjoy our comfortable and charming cottage in Solliès-Toucas on your next summer holiday! Nearby, you can hit the beach, the Porquerolles or ferry out to the Port Cros National Park. Back home, feel free to cool off in the shared seasonal pool or relax in the spa.
- Master Bedroom with 1 Double bed
- Bunk beds in the second bedroom
- Air-conditioned living space
- Wi-Fi Available
- Equipped Kitchenette
- Terrace with Garden Furniture
- Access to a Games room
- Seasonal Outdoor pool on-site
- Access to seasonal sauna and spa services
- FREE parking on-site!
Special Covid-19 clause :
In view of the exceptional circumstances linked to the Covid-19 pandemic, where LAGRANGE Vacances residences are concerned, we will grant free cancellation of reservation for the following reasons:
- Closure of national borders in country of departure and / or destination
- Departure destination under lockdown
- Arrival destination under lockdown
- Holiday residence is closed
**A number of these cottages are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
Welcome to Solliès-Toucas! You will love to stay in our 2 Bedroom cottage on your next holiday. The property is close to the medieval town of Bormes, the Porquerolles, and the Port Cros national park - great getaways for the adventurous ones in your group. Plus with access to a shared seasonal spa and outdoor pool on-site, you will be sure to have a calm and comfortable stay in Côte d'Azur!
Our cottage has 2 BEDROOMS. The master bedroom features a Double bed, and the second bedroom contains a Bunk bed. For long stays, bed linen kits are available for rent for €8/person.
Get ready in our 1 BATHROOM with shower. For long stays, bathroom linens are available on request for €8/kit.
After a day of hitting the beach, retreat to our cozy, air-conditioned LIVING SPACE. Sit back on the sofa and watch movies on TV. In the early evening, step out onto your terrace, relax on the garden furniture and enjoy the fresh air. You can easily connect with friends and family back home, courtesy of the paid Wi-Fi available in the cottage. Wi-Fi is available for €8/day or €22/week. Family packs are available for €37/week.
Prepare meals in the KITCHENETTE with everything you need, including a microwave and a dishwasher. Share meals and laughs at the dining table.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to enjoy when you stay at Les Cottages Varois where our 34m2 cottage is conveniently located. These include the games room for the kids, ping-pong and pétanque, the spa with sauna (open during the hours of reception), hammam, relaxation room and massage services (open from June to September, for adults only), and the shared outdoor pool open from April to October from 9am to 8pm. You'll enjoy pool heating each month except for July and August. A seasonal snack-bar is also available on-site until the end of September.
If you’re travelling by car, we’ve got you covered with FREE parking on-site! If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for an additional charge of €39 per week or €7 per night.
Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €300 and a small daily tourist tax charged per person. For short stays of under 6 nights, bed linen, towels and an end of stay cleaning (except kitchen) are INCLUDED! For long stays, guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning (except kitchen) will be provided for an additional fee of €39 to €49.
If you don't feel like cooking, our favourite place to eat is La Pierre Ardente, just a 10 minute drive away! Stroll through the charming town of Solliès-Toucas and taste-test some of the typical Midi fare at one of the many bakeries you'll come across along the way. Go for a hike on the plateau Siou-Blanc, ferry out to the scenic Port Cros national park, or hit the white-sand beaches of the nearby Porquerolles Island.
** Please contact our team if you are looking to book any stays longer than 7 nights! **OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Please note that bed linen, towels and other Essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- There is an on-site snack bar open until end of September
- Please note that the spa is only accessible to guests over the age of 16 or between the ages of 10 and 16 as long as an adult is present
- Please inquire with our friendly team about stays of 7 nights or more
- The spa with sauna, hammam, relaxation room and massage services is open from June to September - €8/session
- The pool is open from April to October and is heated except for July and August
- Wi-Fi is available for €8/day or €22/week. Family packs are available for €37/week
- If you’re travelling by car, we’ve got you covered with FREE parking on-site!
- For short stays, bed linen, towels, and an end of stay cleaning (except kitchen) are INCLUDED
- If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for an additional charge of 39€ per week, 7€ per night (maximum of 2 pets/accommodation)
- For long stays, bed linens are available for €8/person, and bath towels are available for €8/kit
- For long stays, guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning, except the kitchen, will be provided for an additional fee of €39 to €49
- Beds may be made upon arrival from €45
- The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout from one condo to the next, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation.
- Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €300 and a small daily tourist tax of €0.50 to €3 charged per person
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day